Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters > 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2015, 08:18 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

What happened to deliberating with math and not insults. You lasted two posts. Not impressed with your leadership by example.

Well if the high school physics answered your questions (they did)... you're welcome.
RC/DC_5000 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2015, 09:15 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC/DC_5000 View Post
What happened to deliberating with math and not insults. You lasted two posts. Not impressed with your leadership by example.

Well if the high school physics answered your questions (they did)... you're welcome.
Given comments like these, I'm surprised I lasted that long. Grumpy, forgive me for judging you so harshly.
Gladius is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2015, 09:29 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

That post you just quoted didn't have any insults in it. Sarcasm.. but not insults.

Your hypocrisy is forgiven though. After riding in on your high horse and calming the storm... you quickly became frustrated with cited information and had a bit of an outburst yourself.

PS. I cite my sources for validation. It is the checks and balance system of misinformation.
I noticed you took the time to insult me for doing so. Also noticed you avoided doing any citing of your own. I imagine that's what happens when you know it all.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:51 AM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

I still like xnova motors. :-)
Old 04-10-2015, 07:01 AM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Fine Helis View Post
I still like xnova motors. :-)

+1
Xnova motors work great, powerful and efficient.
Replaced my Align 850MX with Xnova XTS and won't ever go back.
At the time was also looking at the KDE motors, which I hear good reports, though I chose Xnova for efficiency, and for the XTS being single winding.
You'll be happy with either, as either is an upgrade!
Old 04-10-2015, 10:46 AM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

I apologize to everyone for losing my temper.
Gladius is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2015, 05:24 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
Oh, I know. They're the same sources that pop up when I do an internet search for how batteries work too. But you're the only one using the term "build-up", and clinging to it to support your condescending moral high ground while you copy and paste basic high school physics like it's your doctoral thesis, while simultaneously saying such patently ridiculous things like "batteries fill up the wires with electrons!"

You're right, it is an uphill battle. Straight up a brick wall. I too, am done.
"A battery, for example, is nothing other than a device for producing large masses of electrons at one electrode (a point from which electric current is sent or received) and a deficiency of electrons at the other electrode. This difference accounts for the battery's ability to generate a potential difference, or voltage." http://www.scienceclarified.com/Di-E...c-Current.html

So you see, I'm not the only one using the term build up. And in fact, a battery is a built up supply of electrons. You've heard the term potential difference? That difference is the build up of electrons in one area that want to go to the area with less build up. Voila... a force called voltage.

There were free electrons in the wire yes.. but the battery is forcing many, many more electrons through with a force known as voltage. One ampere is 6.25x10^18 electrons flowing per second. Or for more excitement-6 quintillion, 250 quadrillion electrons flowing past a single position in one second. Because there are so many electrons pushing each other on and off atoms... creates the heat of high current. The more electrons you push through... or fill the wire with... the hotter the wire gets.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:48 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Opps. wrong thread.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:24 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC/DC_5000 View Post
Opps. wrong thread.
It's OK to be be wrong once in a while. Good to see the healing process starting so soon
teshreve is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2015, 07:35 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

Lol. True. Speaking of Xnova motor performance, listen to the lack of bog in this video. If you listen closely.. Tareq warns you its going to be a short flight lol. (2.5 mins) That means he plans to rip on it. He also recommends a higher discharge battery... because the high output motor is drawing more current.

Tareq Alsaadi. Xnova 3215-930kv YY TAREQ SPECIAL EDITION (3 min 12 sec)
Old 04-25-2015, 04:08 PM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hi all, sorry it's been a little bit since I have responded to the thread. There has been a lot of good point of views and some good feuding
At this point I am heavily leaning towards the KDE. I figure I just got the X-Nova on my Goblin 380 so I will check out the KDE motor on my 600 and see what one I like better. Right now I have some brand new 8917HV servos and my new 450 DFC that I am trying to sell to help fund my new motor and few other goodies
I will update with my final purchase and experience with the new motor.
Thanks again to all for the valuable input.
T-Rex 600 DFC; SK-720, CC Ice HV 80, 12s
3D-Rex is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in