Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Blade Multirotor Support > mQX

mQX Blade mQX Quad Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Unhappy Little help please!

I just bought a MQX and I am having a hard time flying it, when I power it up only two or three blades turn. I am using a Spektrum DX5e and all trims are set to middle, any advice for the new guy? thanks
Chasbnf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

try to spin it up faster, get to about 25% throttle quickly. See if that powers anything up for you. If you still dont get all motors up and running check the board. Make sure all the motors are plugged in properly. If they are all plugged in and its not powering all of them up then call HH. You might have a bad motor (these motors are crap).
MilitaryMachinist is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitaryMachinist View Post
try to spin it up faster, get to about 25% throttle quickly. See if that powers anything up for you. If you still dont get all motors up and running check the board. Make sure all the motors are plugged in properly. If they are all plugged in and its not powering all of them up then call HH. You might have a bad motor (these motors are crap).
If i spin it up quick all props spin, but it just flips over. I was thinking about getting the stock radio and trying that instead of my DX5.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Make sure the motors are seated correctly in the mounts. If not they will not engage with the gears all the way and will screw up the gyro.
chriscbowe is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

your getting solid blue when you plug in the battery right, could not be initializing correctly

Radio on then battery plugged
Old 03-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Noob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasbnf View Post
If i spin it up quick all props spin, but it just flips over. I was thinking about getting the stock radio and trying that instead of my DX5.
Well it turns out the problem was I did not have trims set to middle, now I can hover it! thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in