Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please

Old 07-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
kchen95
Registered Users

Default DX8 not putting gyro into headlock mode?

Hi all, I just replaced the DX6i transmitter that I had been using to fly my T-rex 500 with a DX8. All the new setups seem ok except I can't seem to get my gyro into headlock mode no matter how high I dial up the gyro gain - as in even 100% seems to make no difference and the gyro remains in rate mode, with the slider returning to center after every left/right rudder input. Am I missing something really obvious?

Best,
Kevin
kchen95 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
bstanley72
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Typically postive numbers are for HH and negative for rate. Since you gone al the way to 100% try using some negative numbers to see if it changes.

Also, are you sure you have the channels mapped corectly? Maybe you can set it all the way to 100% because it's not actually changing the gyro.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please