Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > HeliDirect

HeliDirect HeliDirect HDX300, 450, 500, 550, 600 Factory Sponsored Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Heli Dirrect Out of iCon's

Went to pull the trigger on a new iKon FBL controller and 3 Futaba BLS451'S.

Put them in my basket Saturday, Sold some stuff on e-bay over the weekend. Went to pull the trigger on Monday and now there out of stock on both. I can deal with a different servo but I really want the iKon.

Any idea when they will be back in stock.
3drcbuilder is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Last time, they have it back in stock within a week. May be the same this time.
ddhuans is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2014, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hope so, I have a new helo on the way.
3drcbuilder is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2014, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Heli Dirrect Out of iCon's

They are out of stock on a lot things. Was about to pick a goblin 500. Not to be. Everything else Goblin is mostly gone too. Hope this isn't ReadyHeli II.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Don't worry, they will have Goblin 500's in stock right after IRCHA.

HD does this every time. They send an email out yesterday that reads " new Goblin shipment arrived, 20% off all Goblin in honor of IRCHA. Next they pull all the stock off the website so you can't buy them. As soon as the sale ends, they will magically come back in stock. They do this every holiday or whatever to drag you to the website and then don't have stock. Magically they show up (sometimes a couple during the sale) right after.

I went through that at Black Friday weekend. They announce a sale, had no Goblin 500 in stock on Friday. Saturday they had "1 left" which sold. Then on Sunday they showed again ( 2 this time ). I got one, my buddy missed the other. Are we to believe they got a shipment on Saturday for 1 and then another shipment on Sunday for 2? Sure enough, Sunday/Monday at midnight the sale ends and they are back in stock! Wow UPS must deliver all night in MA.

My buddy called first thing Monday morning and they had 17 in stock all colors.

HD thinks they are slick but all it does is completely piss me off!
DJG24 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2014, 07:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJG24 View Post
Don't worry, they will have Goblin 500's in stock right after IRCHA.

HD does this every time. They send an email out yesterday that reads " new Goblin shipment arrived, 20% off all Goblin in honor of IRCHA. Next they pull all the stock off the website so you can't buy them. As soon as the sale ends, they will magically come back in stock. They do this every holiday or whatever to drag you to the website and then don't have stock. Magically they show up (sometimes a couple during the sale) right after.

I went through that at Black Friday weekend. They announce a sale, had no Goblin 500 in stock on Friday. Saturday they had "1 left" which sold. Then on Sunday they showed again ( 2 this time ). I got one, my buddy missed the other. Are we to believe they got a shipment on Saturday for 1 and then another shipment on Sunday for 2? Sure enough, Sunday/Monday at midnight the sale ends and they are back in stock! Wow UPS must deliver all night in MA.

My buddy called first thing Monday morning and they had 17 in stock all colors.

HD thinks they are slick but all it does is completely piss me off!
DJG24,

Hello - this is Larry @ HeliDirect, and I wanted to clarify a few issues you brought up. My apologies you have had order related issues with past sales, and if I can assist you with anything regarding an order, please email me at larry@helidirect.com, and I will happily assist you.

As for this Goblin special, this is the very 1st time we have seen a 20% sale, and with such discounts, stock moved VERY quickly. However, we have large stock on the way (due as early as tomorrow), and we will certainly honor the specials offered.

I am sorry you have had issues with previous specials, but I can 100% affirm the fact that we have (nor ever will) offer a special and remove stock from the site, as this would make no sense for us. Any special we offer is designed to benefit our customers and move products, but as with any special or sale, stock always moves quickly, and products will go out of stock.

I do apologize about any stock issues, as this is always a challenge for our purchasing department - ordering enough stock, versus ordering too much. We will always try to order the perfect amount, but when stock is out, know that we have more on the way.

Again, if I can assist you with anything, I am happy to do so - please, let me know.

Thank you!

Sincerely, Larry Haley - HeliDirect Supervisor
Old 08-07-2014, 07:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by distructor View Post
They are out of stock on a lot things. Was about to pick a goblin 500. Not to be. Everything else Goblin is mostly gone too. Hope this isn't ReadyHeli II.
Distructor,

Thank you for your message! This is Larry @ HeliDirect, and if I can help you with an order, please email me at larry@helidirect.com, and I will happily assist you.

In regards to "ReadyHeli II", I can assure you this is not the case! :-)
Old 08-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for the response Larry. I guess I'll take your word for it but I know what I've seen. I guess I'll chalk it up to a computer glitch.

Despite my rant, I do spend a lot of money with you guys and you always take good care of me. I've even driven 2 1/2 hours from CT to visit the place and the guys at the store were really cool and even gave me a free shirt for making the trip. Heck, I bought a trex 500 a couple weeks ago just to hold me over until the Goblin came back in stock.

Rest assure, I'll be checking the website everyday this week waiting for stock to show up so I can grab a new bird. I was thinking about waiting for the new "carbon models" but for 20% off I'll stick with the original kits.
DJG24 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2014, 02:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: Heli Dirrect Out of iCon's

@ rare bear
Thanks for your reply. The last couple weeks I was checking SAB and it was out of stock. The email made me think a new shipment came in but inventory was even worse. I tried to pick up a Gaui for a friend... same story. Checked other brands... also depleted. Made me think of ReadyHeli. Sorry about the post. I don't want to start any rumors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in