Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Electric Micro/Mini Helicopters

Electric Micro/Mini Helicopters Electric Micro Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default JXD Drift King 340 micro heli Help!

Hey guys,
recently i've crashed my helicopter normally that isn't a a problem for micro heli as they are very durable made for crashing basically lol but this time after it crashed something went wrong internally which caused my heli useless which is the main shaft gear not being able to make contact with the motor gear. The Shaft moves up and down causing the extra space for no contact. help please awaiting for the good news

sarsshadow is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have seen this too. You need to push the lower blade grip assembly down to eliminate the gap. I fly all levels of helis but keep flying these indoors on rainy or windy days. I have rewired the Txs for mode 2 so as not to mess me up when flying my Blade 120 and SR.

I am experiecing loss of flight time with older JXD 340s, even after total rebuilds. I need help with this problem. Any ideas?
mmilan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry I just noticed that your post was in March. I just joined Heli Freak. Hope you have experience with the JXD 340. I have modded Tx and helis and wondered if you have continued with these? I need so ideas. This forum doesnt have much on Toy helis. I'll check back.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have a drift king 340 as well. I crashed it and the top beam came off. I could not figure out how to reattach it and assumed something was broken. I ordered a repair kit, but it's the same. From the photos I can find it does not appear to be screwed to the top, but I have not been able to find a way to "snap" the balance beam onto the shaft top. Any help would sure be appreciated.
wdlnva is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2012, 06:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

There is a screw at about midway on the top assembly. It must have fallen out and it is not obvious where it goes. If you need I can post a picture later. Your post is 3 weeks old so hopefully you have already resolved the issue.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarsshadow View Post
Hey guys,
recently i've crashed my helicopter normally that isn't a a problem for micro heli as they are very durable made for crashing basically lol but this time after it crashed something went wrong internally which caused my heli useless which is the main shaft gear not being able to make contact with the motor gear. The Shaft moves up and down causing the extra space for no contact. help please awaiting for the good news

Push the gears up and the top of the shaft down...that should fix your problem.

USAF RETIRED 1968-1988 Vietnam Veteran
Pfloyd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in