Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Synergy Model Helicopters

Synergy Model Helicopters Synergy Model Helicopters Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:41 PM   #81 (permalink)
Registered Users

anyone have that email address ?

Empire Hobby/ Team Gaui USA -- Rcbearings.com
-- Cyclone Blades -- Team KDE -- A-Main Hobbies -- OMG servos
dodgeboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2014, 10:48 PM   #82 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeboy View Post
anyone have that email address ?
It's listed on the bottom of the main page at www.fblrotors.com. Just have to scroll down to see it.
Grimmy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2014, 12:11 AM   #83 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: FBL Rotors Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodneyK View Post
The best method of contacting him is to use the contact form on the website:

https://fblrotors.3dcartstores.com/c...tion=contactus

Sent from my MotoX via Tapatalk2
Old 03-09-2014, 12:53 AM   #84 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxturbine View Post
I called an offered to delivered the work matt even before seeing this thread. Concerned about a local paying freight, as that is the type of guy I am...
Thanks Ralph it was great to talk with you today, after trying to catch ya for a few days. If you're in the neighborhood tomorrow, I'll be glad to meet up and invite you for a coffee too . As I said in the previous post, I liked what I read about you and the quality of your products and I want to support local businesses in this hobby, I hate to see one by one everyone going out of business. I understand the challenge. My wife runs her business (not RC ) and it's not easy.

As a suggestion if you don't mind me saying, you could set your buyers expectations on the web site so that they don't think that you're available every afternoon. By reading through the site, I had no idea that you might not be available for several days sometimes due to your job. For returning buyers it's not news, but for first timers like myself it can cause some headache and misunderstanding that could be avoided.

Thanks anyways!
I am a Heli-Coholic! Citizen #207
PRÔTOS Max v2 PRÔTOS 380 Speed Goblin 380 Blade 180CFX
MKS KDE MSH Brain
Tomy. is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2014, 01:11 AM   #85 (permalink)
Registered Users

Coffee for sure. I made the changes and removed the times and phone number on the site. Sending a email will allow me to answer back quickly. I will call back if they submit their phone number also.

Thanks for the feedback. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Ralph
maxturbine is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #86 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have never met Ralph, or even spoke with him, but he has helped my son sort out his used E7 with updates, parts, parts to try, and advice way surpassing the customer service one has come the expect in our global economy.
Thanks Ralph for being one of the good guys and caring about your customers and the company you represent so well.
From the parts Ryan has showed me, they look first class, very well machined and thought out.
I can't help but feel an N7 might be in my future. #76
Old 06-06-2014, 09:25 PM   #87 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would have to say for all he has to do threw the week plus his day job he does a great job. And I have had nothing but great service from Ralph. So a big ole thanks to Ralph.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:35 AM   #88 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ralph, I just got my stuff, exactly as you said. the ball link pliers are the best I have ever seen.. it even looks like the tips are replaceable. the work mat is excellent, why I even used it the other night as my place mat for my dinner plate. I will be buying from you again, and again. thanks for the heads up call on my first order. Jamie was right.
T
74ranch is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2014, 12:09 AM   #89 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey Ralph will you be going to the Fun Fly next week, over at Deer Park? I can't say on this site who is hosting it because the mods call it spam but I think you know which fun flys are happening. Anyway it would be cool to see ya over there.
~Futaba T14SG
TeamXpertServos
Frequency is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2018, 12:09 PM   #90 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Is Ralph still shipping orders

I plaed an order on 9/13/2018 for a heli workstation, which shows in stock. Two emails, weeks apart, have yielded no response.

Does anybody know if Ralph is OK? Is he still shipping orders? I placed an order a few months back that took a couple of weeks to ship, but it DID ship. I'm thinking 6 weeks is worth some conern.

Does anybody know how to get in touch with Ralph? He hasn't been on here (that I can tell) under his maxturbine account in a couple of years. Does anybody have a phone number or other contact information they can PM me?

If not, no big deal, I suppose. I will put call the bank and do a stop-payment. It seems a bummer though, if they are closing down. They have some really great products.
eric_burcham is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2018, 12:30 PM   #91 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Spoke with a Ralph and Sent you a PM.
Cheers
Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flyalan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in