Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Others

Others Walkera Other Models Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default V200D03 won't lift off ground

Kind of a newbie and stepped up and got a V200D03, first flight was hovering and upon bringing it down had a blade strike that took out the main gear. Replaced it and now it won't lift off the ground at full throttle. Checked to make sure all the servos are plugged back in correctly. Not sure what else to look for. Any help would be appreciated.
jwilson840 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: V200D03 won't lift off ground

From memory that's the 6channel one yeah?
#1 Does all your 3 servos on the cyclic move up and down when you throttle up and down(make sure you have throttle hold on otherwise blades will spin up)
If they do
Most likely your pitch is wrong after a blade strike so you will need a digital pitch gauge or a pitch gauge and you will have to reconfigure your pitch. To be 0 degrees at mid stick. There are threads around on how to do this, if it's your first time it will be daunting but you have to learn somewhere.. It will get easier

Sent from my Galaxy far far away....
Old 10-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andione1983 View Post
From memory that's the 6channel one yeah?
#1 Does all your 3 servos on the cyclic move up and down when you throttle up and down(make sure you have throttle hold on otherwise blades will spin up)
If they do
Most likely your pitch is wrong after a blade strike so you will need a digital pitch gauge or a pitch gauge and you will have to reconfigure your pitch. To be 0 degrees at mid stick. There are threads around on how to do this, if it's your first time it will be daunting but you have to learn somewhere.. It will get easier

Sent from my Galaxy far far away....
Thanks, the blade strike did take out one of the servos as well so you are likely right. Hard to believe such a light hit would do that much damage. Guess I am too used to my double horse 9116, while it's a little on the docile side, it can take a pretty good hit. Actually bought the V200 because I was looking for something more reactive, guess I got that.

Thanks again.
jwilson840 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

If your grips get flipped during re-assembly this happens.
xch3no2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2014, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilson840 View Post
Thanks, the blade strike did take out one of the servos as well so you are likely right. Hard to believe such a light hit would do that much damage. Guess I am too used to my double horse 9116, while it's a little on the docile side, it can take a pretty good hit. Actually bought the V200 because I was looking for something more reactive, guess I got that.

Thanks again.
I have one and it doesn't take much to take out the main gear. I think the problem is that the teeth are just too fine. The servos are very weak also and very easily damaged.
crasher47 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in