Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System > Align 3GX FBL System

Align 3GX FBL System Align 3GX FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 3gx dont load the new v2.0 version?

Hello , i want to upgrade the 3gx to 2.0 , but afther i have send to the 3gx the new v2.0 updat , i have NO v2.0 version in my 3gx .
this is how i send the new version ,,,

USB CABLE IN 3GX
TANSMITTER ON
HELLI ON
SEND UPDATE V2.0 TO 3GX
COMPUTER SAY OK

OUT OFF 3GX PROGRAM IN THE COMPUTER
HELLI DISCONECT USB CABLE

NOW I DO THE FULL DIR SET UP ,
BUT IF I PUSH RUDDER STICK TO RICHT AND PUSH THE BUTTON 1 SEC ,I DONT HAVE THE NEW SET UP , 3GX IS GOING TO GYRO SET UP ??????

i have download manny times , but i never have the new v2.0 version ..
is my way to update the good way ? ore posible i make somewhere a mistake ??
Thanks
Greats
hepat911 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2012, 07:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepat911 View Post
Hello , i want to upgrade the 3gx to 2.0 , but afther i have send to the 3gx the new v2.0 updat , i have NO v2.0 version in my 3gx .
this is how i send the new version ,,,

USB CABLE IN 3GX
TANSMITTER ON
HELLI ON
SEND UPDATE V2.0 TO 3GX
COMPUTER SAY OK

OUT OFF 3GX PROGRAM IN THE COMPUTER
HELLI DISCONECT USB CABLE

NOW I DO THE FULL DIR SET UP ,
BUT IF I PUSH RUDDER STICK TO RICHT AND PUSH THE BUTTON 1 SEC ,I DONT HAVE THE NEW SET UP , 3GX IS GOING TO GYRO SET UP ??????

i have download manny times , but i never have the new v2.0 version ..
is my way to update the good way ? ore posible i make somewhere a mistake ??
Thanks
Greats
Wrong,,,, power TX, Helli and let it initulize, link up and then update.
Rerun setup.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default 3gx

Hi , Manny Thanks
i have this helli second hand , and no manual off the helli and fly barr less system ..
Greats Patriek
Old 05-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Hi , Manny Thanks
i have this helli second hand , and no manual off the helli and fly barr less system ..
Greats Patriek
Aaa, just follow the gui step by step, I should have mentioned the tail setup portion must be run after initial setup before it will go into FM setup.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 3gx

Hi , Thanks , i have done your way , but still its stays in the v1.20 version , i can not entry the second set like the v2.0 have ..
first set up = DIR
second setup = richt stick and push the buttom
third set up = gyro

( If i want to change the parameters , i can do this with the usb cable , i can do all , but my 3gx not loading up the 2.0 ???)

I do the DIR set up , and the stick richt and 2 sec buttom , but i end always in the gyro set up like the 1.2 version ...

I think I buy me a new one , but i dont know if i buy the v2.0 from align or the beast x .
i need one for my Radikal G20 , i dont know what can be the best for this helli ..

I whas out off hellis for about 5 years , but in this 5years its have changed a lott , and this is my first fly barr less helli , before all vario hellis with futaba 502 or 401 gyros ....

Greats Patriek
Old 05-28-2012, 07:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Hi , Thanks , i have done your way , but still its stays in the v1.20 version , i can not entry the second set like the v2.0 have ..
first set up = DIR
second setup = richt stick and push the buttom
third set up = gyro

( If i want to change the parameters , i can do this with the usb cable , i can do all , but my 3gx not loading up the 2.0 ???)

I do the DIR set up , and the stick richt and 2 sec buttom , but i end always in the gyro set up like the 1.2 version ...

I think I buy me a new one , but i dont know if i buy the v2.0 from align or the beast x .
i need one for my Radikal G20 , i dont know what can be the best for this helli ..

I whas out off hellis for about 5 years , but in this 5years its have changed a lott , and this is my first fly barr less helli , before all vario hellis with futaba 502 or 401 gyros ....

Greats Patriek
No, still wrong, and it sounds like you didn't update the firmware. Just loading 2.0 in the pc doesn't update the 3GX to 2.0. Print instructuions threw the tab up top for quick reference
in the gui. FM settings are far right column and use for reference.

1st you have 2.0 in the pc and use it to upgrade the firmware, last tab to the right.
2nd power up while holding the set button and let off before the leds scroll the whole way across. Double check your in setup by tipping the helli, swash should not move.
3rd tail gyro setup, hold the set button down till the first led lights and follow on screen instructions for tail setup.
4th the FM setup, hold rudder over and push and hold set button till the status leg lights and starts to blink. let everything default for now but limits, those must be set so there is no binding.
5th link up, It's easier so see your settings linked up and what s default and double check limits in the gui
Old 05-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I see https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=419587
Old 05-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 3gx v2.0

Hi , YES its working , MANNY Thanks to Bad 007 ...he is like 007 bond ..

i go try this out tomorow morning , before i need to go out for 10 weeks to the races , sure i take the G20 with me now ...

Mr Bad 007, i want to buy one 550mm long blade , 6 cells ,,, electric helli , whats your idee off helli ( kds 550, t rex550?? )

But , i have one nitro rjx 50 with blades 600mm , i have also the electric conversion for this helli , but is this the way i can go ,,, or better one helli made for electric ??

GREATS
Old 05-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Hi , YES its working , MANNY Thanks to Bad 007 ...he is like 007 bond ..

i go try this out tomorow morning , before i need to go out for 10 weeks to the races , sure i take the G20 with me now ...

Mr Bad 007, i want to buy one 550mm long blade , 6 cells ,,, electric helli , whats your idee off helli ( kds 550, t rex550?? )

But , i have one nitro rjx 50 with blades 600mm , i have also the electric conversion for this helli , but is this the way i can go ,,, or better one helli made for electric ??

GREATS
lmao, you welcome. the nitro conversion will be heavy vers the 550. I have the T-rex 550
and it's a super nice flier, light and fast, way lighter than the nitro conversion will be.
It will flip in a phone booth and flies like the phoenix sim, actually easier.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 3gx

Hi Bad 007 ,, its fly for me perfect for the moment , almost all std set ups ,, i see later next week ( afther the race in france) what i can do with the tail , this is not perfect ,,
tail is not locking enough ,its pass asy about 20cmm when its stop afther one pirouette ......
but happy with this first flybar less system ,
the 20cc fuel engine need to be perfect on the carburator with flybarr less system , that i have find out in the first 20min hovering ,,, and realy fast the 1500 rpms for lifting up , or swash is doing strange things ,,, one i have find this set up ,,, PERFECT ,,

Manny THANKS
Old 06-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

I can't even get the 2.0 to open up on my PC,s lap or desk
MikeSmith is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2012, 08:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSmith View Post
I can't even get the 2.0 to open up on my PC,s lap or desk
if you downloaded it as a package from the align site then you need to get a .rar unzipping program. once its unzipped it should be as easy as installing a program.
PL6 w/Bump Controller-24v PS DX8 gen2
krauley is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in