Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > KDE Direct Upgrades and Accessories

KDE Direct Upgrades and Accessories KDE Direct Upgrades and Accessories Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile Want to Fully Upgrade the TREX 450 PRO? New KDE Direct Releases

Hey HeliFreakers,

KDE Direct is pleased to announce the full lineup of upgrades for the TREX 450 PRO, available now through our website and online vendors. The lineup is available as a full kit or as individual parts, specific to fit your needs for an upgrade to a great 450-size helicopter. Check out: http://www.kdedirect.com/450SeriesProducts.html for more specifications and our 2009 Product Catalog has been updated with our full-lineup for June, 2009. All of the parts upgrades been machined to the highest-standards KDE Direct is renowned for and the designs include the following enhancements:

1. No more stripped plastic threads in the tail servo mount upgrade.
2. Full LiPo support, underside ESC mount, and crash-protection with the battery mount and canopy clip upgrade.
3. Precise swashplate alignment and gyro support tray with the anti-rotation bracket upgrade.
4. Stiffened tail servo support and accurate tail control with the tail servo mount upgrade.

And many others... Enjoy the new designs and fly safe!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AT450P-KIT1.jpg
Views:	1788
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	100994   Click image for larger version

Name:	AT450P-BMU1.jpg
Views:	1590
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	100995   Click image for larger version

Name:	AT450P-TSM1.jpg
Views:	1593
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	100996   Click image for larger version

Name:	AT450P-ARB1.jpg
Views:	2543
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	100997  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KDE_Direct_Product_Catalog_2009.pdf (1.46 MB, 1303 views)
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kegerator Shill Account

Smile

I just bought a set for my 450 pro and they work great. No more stripped threads and everything fits perfectly. Thanks again Kegerator for another set of high quality upgrades for our TREX heli's.
Helirob is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helirob View Post
I just bought a set for my 450 pro and they work great. No more stripped threads and everything fits perfectly. Thanks again Kegerator for another set of high quality upgrades for our TREX heli's.
Thanks Helirob, I'm glad you enjoy the upgrades!

Finless just posted a great review video of the upgrades for those interested in seeing the designs installed in the helicopter. Check it out here: Video Link -> REVIEW - KDEDirect's 450 Pro Upgrade kit (11 Megs)
Old 08-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I think we need a bigger gyro tray so that a mini v-bar will fit there!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Folks - you really need to get some of this stuff - it's reallllllyyyyy nice...

I got the battery mount and antirotation/gyro mount... and they are quite reasonably priced too.

If you get just one piece of bling for your pro - it has to be the anti-rotation/gyro bracket...
Man, it fits like a glove and just simply complements the heli soooooo well...
DX7 Mode-1 | 450 pro 6s | 450 pro | Schweizer 300C Gasser Scale | T-Rex550e | Aeolus 50 | HeliX T-Rex700 fbl Gasser | HWC600 Gasser | Henseleit MPXLe | Henseleit 3DNT | Suzi-Janis 700 | Gaui NX4 | Gaui X5 | Blade 350QX
jockstrap is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

is there any online reseller in Hongkong sell this products??
gunsmithvn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

It looks great! I need to order few sets. What is the weight of all parts in comparison with original plastic parts?

Cheers!
Zox
daemonXR is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2010, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegerator View Post
Hey HeliFreakers,

KDE Direct is pleased to announce the full lineup of upgrades for the TREX 450 PRO, available now through our website and online vendors. The lineup is available as a full kit or as individual parts, specific to fit your needs for an upgrade to a great 450-size helicopter. Check out: http://www.kdedirect.com/450SeriesProducts.html for more specifications and our 2009 Product Catalog has been updated with our full-lineup for June, 2009. All of the parts upgrades been machined to the highest-standards KDE Direct is renowned for and the designs include the following enhancements:

1. No more stripped plastic threads in the tail servo mount upgrade.
2. Full LiPo support, underside ESC mount, and crash-protection with the battery mount and canopy clip upgrade.
3. Precise swashplate alignment and gyro support tray with the anti-rotation bracket upgrade.
4. Stiffened tail servo support and accurate tail control with the tail servo mount upgrade.

And many others... Enjoy the new designs and fly safe!
But i think that the gyro support tray will make vibration pass to the gyro and you could have some troubles, and thinking, there should be a reason for Align to do not make that pice of metal or any other material.
rimpest is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

align has branded everything but the battery tray.
http://highflyheli.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1065
prices arent bad either

this is odd because i feel the rest is just bling and the tray is the only usefulle thing. its only usefull ness is provided room for the esc and does provide battery protection.
Evan03 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

What would be nice is either an adapter to fit the tail servo bracket since a lot of people seem to be going to the DS95i, or the choice of a second complete bracket for that servo.
Necroscope is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Deleted and moved as I meant to post in the kde tail upgrade section. Thanks

Last edited by mrmurder1975; 08-25-2011 at 10:24 AM..
mrmurder1975 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroscope View Post
What would be nice is either an adapter to fit the tail servo bracket since a lot of people seem to be going to the DS95i, or the choice of a second complete bracket for that servo.
+ 1 on the ds95i comment. I just finished mine yesterday with these servos and kde upgrades and I mounted the tail servo with only 2 screwed on one side. It worked well so far but I don't know how it will hold up after a few flights

Nico
Nlgravity is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2013, 01:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlgravity View Post
+ 1 on the ds95i comment. I just finished mine yesterday with these servos and kde upgrades and I mounted the tail servo with only 2 screwed on one side. It worked well so far but I don't know how it will hold up after a few flights

Nico

Hmmm.. There are adapters all over the market to adapt servo sizes on the tail. They make them out of carbon fiber and aluminum.

I have all the KDE upgrades to include the tail rotor pivot arms and bearings.

All the parts are extremely detailed and finished with perfect tolerances.

These parts are also surprisingly light... I love that my tail servo can no longer flex the cheap flimsy plastic mount.

The parts have made the helicopter really, really accurate in the air.
dwdw910 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in