Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile T-REX 450 XL HDE (SOLD) $450 :)

-T-REX 450 XL HDE
-HITEC SERVOS AND RECEIVER
-FUTABA 7 CAP/7 CHP PCM/PPM SELECTABLE RADIO
-GY 401 GYRO
-ALIGN 11.1 2100MAH LIPO
-ALIGN CHARGER
- You get everything in the pictures. All the boxes and the metal case included and all spare parts
Asking $370 +plus $30 for shipping anywhere in the US. I will ship UPS ground from work. We ship packages all day from there. I will box it up nice and safe. lol
I think this is a good deal. It is everything you need to go flying out of the box. Except for maybe a new battery as the battery has been sitting.
I have Had this for a few years now. Bought everything new. Built it myself. Had local hobby shop do final set-up on radio and such.
It flys really nice. I have flown it about 7 or 8 times, 2 crashes just hovering. There is a small broken piece of the battery tray. You can see it in one of the pics.
The anti rotation arm broke and I glued it back together. Other then that it is good to go.. It is all in very good shape. Like new. Like I said only about 45 mins of flight total.
I haven't flown it in over a year. I am not sure the battery is good as it has been sitting for a year. I have a 5 year old son that is attached to me at the hip. I love the fact that he is right there by my side
every time I turn around. I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't do anything without him. So going flying on my own is not an option and I can just hover the thing so him flying it is not going to work. On the other hand
he is amazing with remote control cars. My nephew has a Traxxas and my son can drift it. We are getting one so the both of use can enjoy radio controlled sport together. I will revisit helis later in life. For now make me and offer.
I can't just let this kit sit here and collect dust. Like I said make me an offer. I believe this is a very good price. If I am wrong please let me know. I know there are a lot of guys on here that may have a better idea of what its all worth. I am open to
suggestions. If I am too high please let me know. If I am too low, I would like to know that too. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0514.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	235119   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0567.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	235120   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0520.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	235121   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0541.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	235122   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0576.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	235123  

Last edited by stig022; 07-03-2011 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: SOLD
stig022 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
t-rex 450

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in