Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Others

Others Walkera Other Models Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2014, 02:50 PM   #261 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default ebay deal

Wow guys, check this out! If I needed parts or was looking for a 400 I would be jumping all over this deal! Even at $75 it's a deal - 2 helicopters, controller, charger, and spare parts!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walkera-Lama...item35e022a55f
whirlydude is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2014, 07:20 AM   #262 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thumbs up

Thanks for the post whirlydude. One of mine is still running and the other just needs some TLC. I'm going to watch that post and see what it does.
Logo 800 // Logo 700 12S/14S// Logo 690 // Logo 400 // Mostro 700E's// Whiplash 700E// Gaui NX7 // Gaui NX4 // Gaui X4 // Gaui X3 //Goblin 570 // Trex 250 // TBS Discovery /Naza M2 // Jeti DS-16 // V Control // Jlog // BD3SX// VBar Neo// Lifetime AMA
guyguerra is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2015, 10:03 AM   #263 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow, it looks as if it's been over a year since I have posted on here. Not a whole lot to report other than I see the 400 parts are slowly disappearing. I haven't flown any of my helicopters or planes much in this last year, so I haven't needed any parts. I'm pretty well stocked up on them anyway. A couple of nights ago I did fly a couple of flights with the 400 indoors to cycle my batteries. I still need to do a few more flights, and now with the colder weather moving in I will have more time to fly indoors. It seemed like the wind was a factor most of this summer, so I didn't bother with either the planes or the helicopters. (excuses, excuses)
How about you guys out there, are you still flying the Lama 400's or has everyone moved onto quads? I guess I haven't made that move, since I have a hard time finding time to fly what I have. Anyway, I thought I would check in since it's been a while, and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0054.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	621545
Old 12-24-2015, 11:16 AM   #264 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yup, still flying the twin dragons, but mainly using one for a backup. Hey, Jim at Jag Hobbies still has a good selection of 400 parts, so if your looking for parts in the US try here:
http://www.jaghobbies.com/rc_helicopters/lm400.htm

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0084.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	626060  
Old 08-06-2016, 05:56 PM   #265 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default crazy prices

Hey any of you guys still flying the Lama 400's and need parts check this out! Crazy low prices here in the US!

http://www.hobbypartz.com/walkeralama400.html

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in