Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Section

New Member Section If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2014, 03:12 PM   #221 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Bbtoyz

My name is Don. I live in western KY, and I am new to heli's. Been flying airplanes for 46 years.
Bbtoyz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2014, 10:01 PM   #222 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default newbie

Hello every buddy, am new to forms lol I am in Oregon and fly trex 600 nitros and ready for a .90 size maybe a raptor g4.1 or avant aurora and I also think helifreak is a awesome site!!!!
nitrorotor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2014, 03:56 PM   #223 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Newby

In love with my Blade Nano QX. Soon to fly a 200QX.

Hello everyone from NW Michigan.
CaptBW is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #224 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New to the community

Hey all, I'm new to the community coming from the foothills of North Carolina. Just now getting into heli's pretty heavy. Been tinkering with a Blade Nano CPX. I'm snagging myself a 300x and a 500 3d hopefully here at the end of the week. At least shopping around. I know that seems like a steep jump but I've become pretty comfortable with my nano and I picked it up pretty quickly. Coming from a fixed wing background for a few years...I don't know, something about these heli's are appealing to me more. Anyway, trying to figure out this site and how to navigate and use it... I NEED HELP haha. I cannot seem to find how to start a new thread although I did see where I have permission to do so. Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance.
Lainchor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2014, 11:30 PM   #225 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Click the New Thread tab to start a new thread.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New Thread.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	501243  
T-Rex 550E V1 Classic Flybar: 600MX/BL70G, AR6200, DS610 x 3, Quark/DS650, 16t/520mm blades.
Wolfpackin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #226 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thank you. I found it.
Lainchor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2014, 08:11 AM   #227 (permalink)
Registered Users

Talking hi all

Hi my name is joe I've been flying helis for a year and half now . I wouldnt call my self a complete newb but im definitely still learning . I can fly inverted tic toc roll and do loops my best flying helis is my 450x and 130x by far but I have a 300x and 500x that I am having right roll issues with. I also have two 4503d and 5003d I live in mt airy nc I look forward to sharing with you all in the future:
jgoad is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2014, 08:37 PM   #228 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question New and in Need of some help.

Hello - I'm in North Idaho and have a few small helis, a Blade Nano, SR200 and am interested in the new Blade 200SRX. Lots of good information on this site. I have a newbie question. I am registered with HF and can sign on and off but can't get any permissions to even enter a comment or reply to the forum. Can someone direct me to an administrator or someone who can correct this.

Thanks
tulebender is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2014, 04:29 PM   #229 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New to it all

Good day all, my name is Pat and I live in Alberta Canada. Brand new to it all. In fact just started flying my 350qx 3weeks ago and just received my first parts order today......new body and some electronics.
780whisper is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2014, 09:56 AM   #230 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Greeting from Alberta Canada

Hi, May name is Pat and I'm new as new can get.....never owned or operated any kind of RC device in my life. I have a Blade 350QX quad flew for a few days and I'm now reassembling the new body! My locate hobby shop is going to love me.
780whisper is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #231 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile heli flyer near chattanooga tn

Im Rodney. been flying heli for two years. still learning the hard way. I have a trex 600 dfc and a trex 700 dfc . both with ar7200bx. live in Chickamauga ga. looking a a heli friend to fly with
Rlove is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #232 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default intro

Hi all, I'm new to this and I have 6 helis coax, fp, and now moving up to cp. I have a walkera 37 450se and I'm having trouble finding batts for it? the one that came with it was 12v aaa ni-mh 650mah, I got sent 12v aa 1500mah from a guy online they work fine but twice the size so I haven't flown it yet as I think the weight on the front is too much, plus the heli doesn't seem to have a batt holder WTF???
hedgehoppper is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2014, 01:49 PM   #233 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default complicated

hello I'm in Morisville Pa. have been playing with RC electric cars and nitro boats for 20 years. trying to fly a helicopter now. I purchased a Heli max axe cp and a walkera master cp.
Have spent over $300.00 just in parts now trying to learn to fly them. They seem to go where ever they want and don't respond to my stick movements.
2 sticks is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2014, 12:37 AM   #234 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default ALOHA from HILO, HAWAII

Howzit helifreaks, my name is Hayden and im from Hilo, hawaii. Ive been flying for about a year now. I started with a nano cpx, then I moved on to the mcpx bl both awesome helis. Now I fly a 450x( currently rebuilding) and a 300cfx, both awesome helis also. Good to be here.
Flippindabird is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2014, 04:59 AM   #235 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default hi from Llantrisant south wales

hi guys,

hoping to meetup with some from my area kev
kev20009 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2014, 09:03 PM   #236 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New in AZ

Joined today to help out with high altitude flying with the SR X. Have a CB180Z, mCPX, SR X and a new SR. Also have a Kyosho Concept 30 I would dearly love to fly some calm cool fall evening at least once. Retired from Los Alamos National Laboratory a few years back. Pursuing my many hobbies.
MarineDeuce is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2014, 12:30 AM   #237 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Tom from Spokane valley Washington

Just wanted to thank the people that put on the fun fly in deer park wa. I'm the one who won MD500 heli in the drawing. Ihave been flying for couple of years . little late to start flying at 72 but better late then never. This well be my frist heli kit.
tomro is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2014, 01:14 PM   #238 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Love this hobby !!!!!

Hello everyone, I live in Chesapeake Virginia and have been flying RC since 1975 ! Just stopped flying airplanes and moved up to helicopters----I like it!-- I started flying sail planes (Hobie Hawk) and just sold it on eBay this week. I'm 64 years old (act like I'm 18) Married with no kids I did glass work for a living and now work on computers. Oh I have a big back yard (airport) and fly at home sometimes but like being around other helicopter pilots. The best part I have a T-rex 500 fbl with beastx
Blackforest is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2014, 01:59 PM   #239 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New pilot from Adelaide, hi guys!!

HI fellow pilots, im MIKE, i live in Adelaide, South Australia. I've been into rc helis for 2 and half years, mostly flying coaxials. Past 12months moved up to CP helis. I found they are alot harder than i first thought, thus causing Alot of frustration and money!
Dedication is the keyword in this hobby, and there is alot of fun and reward..like no other rc subject. I only just moved up to 450s, was so impressed with Aligns Trex450 DFC, i bought a 2nd!
I hope to be able to help others thru some of pitfalls and mistakes of my experience, and learn from great pilots on here (that I,ll never be able to match)..
Im not into 3D stuff, just scale-flight. My dream right now is firstly learn to fly my Trex450s with some skill, and convert em into bell206s. One a army kiowa warrior, with a scale cockpit with all the bells and whistles . Have Alot of experience in modelling in general (I'm not good looking lol) and scratchbuilding kits, and rc tanks over the years..id love to share my work with others into that side of rc helicopters.
I currently own:
CX3s x2
CP pro x1
4F200LM walkeria x2
Micro coaxial Viper x2
Trex450 DFC plus x2
Well that's a start!
Cheers! MIKE.
PS. If anyone has the 4f200lm in their fleet, i have TONES of spares...which I'm happy to donate to others if in need?
mg34man is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2014, 09:39 AM   #240 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello All I'm from Trinidad & Tobago new to this hobby and liking every min spent at it only been at it for approx 7mths its alot of work but the reward is a good feeling currently I own an Align Trex 450 & 150 also a Blade MCPX BL & a Nano
scullybones is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in