Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters > 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2015, 12:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 600 pro dfc

I saw a 600pro DFC for sale locally. It's in great shape and flys well. It has a 3gx flybarless. The guy is asking $700 Canadian. That's about $540 U.S. ....... Is this a good price or is it too high? Comes. With 2 pairs of batteries.
Quad350qx3 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2015, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If the batteries are in good shape then I think it is a fair deal for a 600 heli. The 3GX unit is not the best you can get these days but it will work if you are doing basic 3D stuff. If the batteries are not on the best shape, then it may be a bit on the high side, always considering the lower resell value this airframe has these days.
Blade 450X
Heli.Maniac is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2015, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

You can buy a brand new 600L for 1100 bucks. With the awesome new servos, beautiful paint scheme, accent anodized colors, 750mx beast motor and excellent Gpro. Its a beautiful kit. Truly. I like it about equal or more than a well built Goblin 630 I recently acquired.

So the standard used item starting point for almost anything is 50 percent. 550 bucks.

Sounds like he's got a good starting point. I'd offer him less though. The new model has better servos and just all around- the 600 is not the most durable helicopter on earth. I almost guarantee you, it needs some work.

And the 3GX is not a selling point. It can work... but its a major PITA compared to the new systems. I would also consider the batteries a buyers gift- unless he can measure the IR and give you a purchase date receipt.

Especially if it has the 600mx in it... I'd offer him 450... and barter from there. The 600mx is pretty weak unless you run it wide open or close to it. I prefer governed.. and the 600mx is too weak for that.
RC/DC_5000 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2015, 08:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My 600's were both used. I think it is a good price.
If you have never used a 3gx then I would not try it on a 600. 3gx was my first fbl system and is on 3 of my 450's but, it was not without a lot of trial and error $$$. If you could find one with a beast x would be a great deal.

The 600mx is a good motor. I don't fly 3d but, it will get around the sky in a hurry. I did the tail gear mod. so the tail holds with head speed governed @2200.

Both of mine are rock solid and very fun to fly.
The availability of parts, and price does it for me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in