Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > SR

SR Blade Helicopters (eFlite) SR

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJames View Post
Thank you.

What he is saying about me selling peoples information and how this forum is run is slander and libel as is what Dave "Real One" Monroe said about me being a pedophile which either he or Youtube has now removed, luckily for me, one of our Support Team took screen shots. I will be checking into my options.
Ok normally I would say do lower yourself down to his level, but this goes way beyond normal reason so I say bury him and all his cronies !

P,S, If theres anything I can do to help just ask, because this bunch has my blood boiling !

Ron
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Zep aka CHD claims to have "intellectual" property here on HF....

Digital intellectual property is the electronic fruition of an individual's intellect that holds value on the commercial market. Intellectual property in digital form includes any copyrighted material, like eBooks, and business processes.

His posts were created on his on time but published on someone else's nickel. If he had posted it on his own financed website this would be a different matter, but HE DIDN'T. He used HF resources so it's shared now........and besides let's be real, it doesn't have ANY commercial value and it's not copyrighted nor does it pertain to a business process that could be used for monetary gain.

Zephrus wherever you are......call the Wahhhhbulance!!!

HF is a place for people helping people WITHOUT drama. If you must be a sensationalist do it On Your Own website.
Southern Heart Soaps Lotions & Potions
hueman09 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hmmmmmmm Interesting all my comments on Youtube are deleted from his vids ?????
Guess the truth hit to close to home, and WickedRClown was there stirring the pot with his get a job BS SMGDH !
Old 06-13-2010, 01:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonB View Post
+1

I think we need to stay out of this one and let the people involved figure it out. It's obvious this is a very tense issue to many people but we need to stay focused here: This is a Blade SR forum. I vote to move this thread out of here, as I'm concerned more about discussing helis than I am about worrying whether other people on this forum are playing nice or not. Please, can't we all just get along?
Normally I would agree but if you stand by and let injustice happen doesn't that make you just as bad as the people creating the problem ? JMHO

You wouldn't stand by and say well i'll let them deal with it if you saw someones house getting broken into ! Would you ?
Old 06-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJames View Post
If anyone knows what Dave "Monroe" Powers username on HF is, please PM me. Thank you in advance.
I don't know what his HF name is but is this the same guy from Youtube: RCSuperPowers ?
Old 06-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

+1 Night Hawk

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’
Edmund Burke
Old 06-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

LOL, there is drama like this on every forum.

Will, you did the right thing. I think the best bet is to just let this die. You have the support of the masses and by continuing threads about it only perpetuates the drama. Time to talk Helis again.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Aparently he has brainwashed his followers lol !
An excerpt from Youtube : see screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YT coments.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	162736   Click image for larger version

Name:	YT coments.JPG2.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	162737  
Old 06-13-2010, 02:36 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPotere View Post
LOL, there is drama like this on every forum.

Will, you did the right thing. I think the best bet is to just let this die. You have the support of the masses and by continuing threads about it only perpetuates the drama. Time to talk Helis again.
The difference here is the personal attacks and character defamation against Will James !
Old 06-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hmmmmmm and now the brave man presses his magic button and blocks me !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YT coments.JPG3.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	162751  
Old 06-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawkron View Post
The difference here is the personal attacks and character defamation against Will James !
My point... Will and crew need to take the moral high ground here and not sink to his level. Although I appreciate the videos by Bob, they do nothing to really help the situation. All one has to do is follow the thread to see that he is not a stable person and that Will showed great restraint. The best thing to do at this point is let it go as he is clearly not worth going after.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #52 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPotere View Post
My point... Will and crew need to take the moral high ground here and not sink to his level. Although I appreciate the videos by Bob, they do nothing to really help the situation. All one has to do is follow the thread to see that he is not a stable person and that Will showed great restraint. The best thing to do at this point is let it go as he is clearly not worth going after.
Your right I stand corrected Will, sorry I got out of line and lost it.
I just cant stand to see some moron start damaging rumors and falsehoods over something so stupid !
Old 06-13-2010, 04:04 PM   #53 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default This Thread

Is like dragging a 2.00 bill thru a trailer park....If I,m not mistaken, everyone signed an agreement as to what the rules were before they became a member..If you can't follow the damn rules..GET OUT..Rules are rules, they can't be bent, nor can they be basterdised to fit whatever ones disposition is for that day. I have learned information from the school of hard knocks on this site..information one can't get from a book. I have gotten set up tips that have saved me hundreds...Back in the 60's..there was no such thing as internet, a magazine was your info source and I had to pay for it..I guess us old goats are a dying breed. I came from a time in the late 60's where rules were made and if you didn't follow them, you were dead. This is a very well put together site and for the life of me...why destroy the very foundation it was built on....Putting crap on U Tube and blathering a bunch of nonsense, is by definition a childish way to vent when your feelings are hurt. The crybaby mentality that flows in this generation makes me sick..Why can't there be more MEN in America, instead of a bunch of panty waists that try their best to take a good thing and wreck it for the people who enjoy a hobby and a web master who put together a site that he enjoys along with a lot of others. This nonsense seems to be in everything today.....VERY VERY SAD The End
dave22250 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #54 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave22250 View Post
The crybaby mentality that flows in this generation makes me sick..Why can't there be more MEN in America, instead of a bunch of panty waists.......
Dave, although I don't know you, I couldn't agree more. When MEN act like MEN and communicate properly it ALWAYS works out.....at least that has been my experience when dealing with MEN and not a bunch of "entitlement crybaby's"

The only reason I even poked my head in here is to say my peace in defense of HF and it's moderators as I have done this kind of work in the past and it's not easy.

Without going into now boring but funny details (ok in short I was reporting what I thought was something not good and by accident reported my own post that got the mods on ME....LOL), I will share that I had a "difference of opinion" once upon a time here on HF and was very adamant and very upset about it but I sent a NICE message to HF and got a NICE email back from Will saying, please call me and lets discuss...and we did. In the end I have what I think is a very very good rapport with those involved albeit less than occasional contact, when I do it's all good and not because of a who was right/wrong but because it was a CIVIL exchange.

I am a "by the book" kind of person and have been nicknamed "robocop" by a few LOL. Will was very easy to talk to and while I was not rude, I was pretty steadfast in my opinion and stated WHY in a CALM, RATIONAL, LOGICAL manner. Too end a long story it all worked out to everyone's benefit! Imagine that.....
Old 06-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #55 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueman09 View Post
I am a "by the book" kind of person and have been nicknamed "robocop" by a few LOL. Will was very easy to talk to and while I was not rude, I was pretty steadfast in my opinion and stated WHY in a CALM, RATIONAL, LOGICAL manner. Too end a long story it all worked out to everyone's benefit! Imagine that.....
You hit the NAIL on the head here. There have been people over the years and probably will be again that sometimes disagree with Will and whatever is going on. Will is very civil and willing to talk about it to bury the hatchet. However what I didn't say in my rebuttal video is Zeph not only war dialed Will but once Will answered he proceeded to yell at him, call him names, and try to tell him what he was and was not going to do! That doesn't work does it? Oh and for the record Will answered the phone twice not once.

Will recently had this very same thing happen a few months back. I wont name who but once again, and this time while will was sick and in the hospital, the guy called him yelling and hollering and trying to tell him what he was and was not going to do. Hard to get a convo going to cure any issues when you answer the phone and the other side is yelling at you! It just doesn't work! Not many would tolerate that would you?

Anyway FAR FAR more people that have had a discrepancy with Will over the years have worked it out just like you. Only the ones that cant talk civil don't.

Nail on the head!

Bob
Finless is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010, 04:59 PM   #56 (permalink)
Registered Users

I agree with Dave: society is going down the toilet with too many people thinking they are entitled to everything.

I'm 40 and used to having to earn others' respect first before asking for something. I can't stand most people under 30 simply because they think they are entitled to respect without having to earn it.

The biggest benefit of the internet is also it's biggest issue: information exchange is made easy, but then every fool with an opinion is heard.

This Zeph guy is censoring people's comments on utube in order to make a point against censorship.
Gunny is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #57 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

HF is such a good place to get info and discuss topics
I've been on other forums for more years, but just don't enjoy the flaming and sniping that goes on, normally when others don't agree with your views - regardless of who's right
Freaker's go to the trouble to educate each other and explain why they think that their viewpoint is right
It takes time and effort to get this culture of respect, long may it continue

I really do hope this just fizzles out, I'm sorry when these things happen, Zeph brought a lot to the SR forum but his recent actions were unacceptable
Right from the get go when his posts were merged together, he got the hump over nothing and got himself wound up
I can't believe that anyone would go to the trouble of making a video, it brought back memories of "leave britney alone!" (have a look on youtube if you don't know the reference)

to HF and it's hardworkers

Last edited by toys2cars2toys; 06-14-2010 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: typo
toys2cars2toys is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #58 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's a bummer this has escalated to this level.

I value and respect HF, as most of us do. Try to follow the rules. If you slip up, stop for a second and try to make a correction before spinning out of control. You'll be happy you did. Stuff is recorded on the internet haha.

It's that simple (unless you choose to muck it up more

Time to move on...(in my opinion).
Old 06-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
I agree with Dave: society is going down the toilet with too many people thinking they are entitled to everything.

I'm 40 and used to having to earn others' respect first before asking for something. I can't stand most people under 30 simply because they think they are entitled to respect without having to earn it.

The biggest benefit of the internet is also it's biggest issue: information exchange is made easy, but then every fool with an opinion is heard.

This Zeph guy is censoring people's comments on utube in order to make a point against censorship.
Amen Gunny !

And heres the kicker he doing all this over censorship yet blocked my comments and I don't think I was being too rough on him ? Maybe I was but what a hypocrite !
GUESS THE TRUTH HURTS !
Old 06-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #60 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by toys2cars2toys View Post
it brought back memories of "leave britney alone!" (have a look on youtube if you don't know the reference)

to HF and it's hardworkers
Oh mate.....I almost passed out from laughing when I read this....I saw that vid so long ago and I am right there with ya
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in