Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help

Old 12-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
JesusFreak
Registered Users

Default V2 vs V1

Well, got out my new MCPX v2 today (100% stock out of the box).

It was a bit windy, so it was a good holding test. It does seem to hold the tail better. It will blow out if you push it. Not sure if it was worth buying a new one vs. the old model, but my V1 was getting pretty beat up anyway. I have some upgrades to install on this one.

Also, I purchased some 350mah Lightning Power batteries. They fit nice. They have a bit more oomph then the stock battery for the first minute or so. Then they are about the same, but they seem to tail off worse then the stock packs. Maybe they will improve with some cycles. Even though they are more Mah, they seemed a anemic at 3 minutes or so, so I'm getting about the same flight time. The first minute is great. They were a good deal in a four pack, so won't complain.

I do hope Horizon brings out a full brushless version of this soon. In the mean time, it's lots of durable fun, and it certainly teaches you to manage your collective. Definitely my best purchase this past year.

Cheers!
Lee
JesusFreak is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
Slyster
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks JF. I fried my 3in1 board today and also on servo is intermittent... I am contemplating just getting a whole new V2 and scavenging my old V1 for parts. Is the V2 tail boom longer?
Old 01-01-2012, 04:45 AM   #3
tjhelipilot
Registered Users

No, the tail boom is the same length
tjhelipilot is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help