Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Feedback removed..(CLOSED)

This post and pics were removed by me. Those of you who read it, I appreciate it. At the end, the feedback was removed, but replaced by more bad feedback. I really don't see the point. I was aware of who he was when I posted my PM. Please be smart enough to know that there is more to it than what is posted, that would bring me to that point. Please watch yourself when dealing with TPWORLD in the future........Thanx...TD

The bad feedback has been removed from my record.....

Last edited by teedee61; 05-05-2012 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: closed...
teedee61 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Im not reading it all, but from what I did read, if you are not happy. Ask for a return. If he wont do it. PP claim it.
irishmatt18 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Return

Yea, thanks. I went through PP and my money was returned without incident. The problem is, he lashed out, gave me negative feedback, and called me a " bad buyer". That really affects how members look at you when dealing with you...
Old 04-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

PM the Mods and explain it. If there is enough support in your favor, they will right it. You have PM's and Pictures. IF all is true he is abusing the feedback system.
irishmatt18 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I wouldn't worry about the feedback too much as the only negative feedback you have received is from a member with zero feedback. If anyone in the future questions it just point them to this thread. You will be fine, I would just move on and forget about it.
Jasbrek is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile Mods

Thanks guys, I did contact Mr. James about it, and he is looking into it. He just needed my side of the story.......TD
Old 04-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Read your post and the emails. Yea I'd be pissed too. Although at the point that he said an iPad 2 requires a contract for service I would have stopped dealing with him as he obviously doesn't know his ass from a pop gun. If you buy the iPad 2 or new gen from a store other than Verizon, you can pay on a monthly basis and cancel when you choose. You only are required to have a contract when you buy a subsidized tablet from Verizon or other carrier.

Regards,
Brandon Bartolomucci
Sent from my iPhone
Synergy N5c & E5
bart2546 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

tpworld, you should have just offered to refund after the first complaint. That would have avoided all this. Obviously, the item was not as described. You said you had the ipad for only "3 months", everyone would assume that means it was basically new. Next time say, "I bought it used 3 months ago".
Old 05-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

that ipad is only 3 months old? some people cant take care of anything, hope you get your money back
Old 05-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar78 View Post
that ipad is only 3 months old?
The seller had it for 3 months, but it was much older than that.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

oh sorry to much info to read lol thanks
Old 05-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool REMOVED...

Removed

Last edited by teedee61; 05-05-2012 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: removed
Old 05-05-2012, 08:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Check this out!

-----------------------
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
teedee61
Registered Users

????
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJames
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedee61
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJames
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedee61
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=410794

How's this for proof. Let's see him lie out of this...

ME: Not really, and can't read that on my phone without reading glasses.

Mr. James, have I done something to make you mad? I hope you are just making a funny, because it is very easy to read on your computer. I am sorry, but, I am only trying to prove that i had grounds to do what I had to do, and get this wrong corrected. This PM was not meant to be negative. It was only meant to direct you to what I have presented. If I have offended you in some way, please tell me....TD

Me: I have to use reading glasses to read long posts like that from my phone, I am getting older and my eyes are not what they used to be. I am woorking from my phone all weekend so since I don't have my glasses I am unable to read your very long post. Sorry, and I am not offended or anything like that, just have deficient eyesight close up and need reading glasses which I don't have with me.

Will

I have to say, I never expected this from you. Every one I talked with said that you were a fair man. At this point, I am going to have to say that they are just so full of shit. You would think that I would only get approval for doing what any sane person would do, stand up for themselves. I am sure you have read the post, and the positive comments that followed. He's wrong, and you know it. It was'nt hard to prove I knew that asking whether you were mad at me for some reason was a waste of time. I have contacted you five times already, really just wasted my time. It dose'nt take a rocket scientist to figure out that you are just ignoring me on purpose. I guess I stepped on one of your buddys toes, or whatever, or maybe you just don't like my tone. But, one thing I am sure of, is that people like yourself that weild the bit of power that you do, like to stick your chest out now and again, and remind people who's boss, even when it's unnecessary. I guess that's the thrill of it. And yea, I expect you to kick me off the site for this, but that's fine, do what you must. I am sure that I won't go and jump off any buildings or anything. What little respect that I had for you, I have lost anyways. Simply put, you just really scare me Will. Even more than TPWORLD, and his kind. If you are going to be mean to someone, at least be man enough to step up and tell them why, that is the least you could have done. I am not like you. I guess that I can be happy about that at least. You have a great site here, and I have enjoyed being a member. i wish it could have lasted. Reguardless, I wish you well..........Best Reguards.....TD

----------------------

WTH? Was I rude to him? I told him I could not read that HUGE post without my reading glasses then he goes off on me. I think that now I am seeing a lot more of the "big picture".

Anyway... all I can say is WOW, just WOW.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #14 (permalink)

My HF Map location

I guess in retrospect, looking at the photos and the for sale ad would have been enough. I tried to read that long post and no way I could finish without glasses. - Feedback deleted.

In the future, if anyone who reads this has an issue with their feedback and have photos to back up their side. One or three sentences and your photos will be a lot easier for all involved then a novel on how you think people should react to a given situation.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in