Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Section

New Member Section If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 10:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question Heli newbie Columbus, GA

I just joined this forum never been on one before I'm a newb all around. But anyways I'm thinking about starting a T Rex 450 pro v2 3gx and I was just trying to get some info is it worth the money are they a quality product I've herd so a lot of bad things about them tail servo braking off the mount tail gears burning up easy glitching bad bearings in the tail and main shaft just wondering if this is just luck of the draw when you get your kit or people's mistakes. Any tips or advice would be awsome thank you!!!!!
Nickd848 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

welcome aboard
Old 05-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default :)

Thank you. Can anyone help me please I really would like to get some advise before I make this big investment....
Nickd848 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2012, 06:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Raptor!!

Not sure about the Trex but I love my TT raptors gr8 machine at a decent price & parts are reasonable, good luck!
CHOPPER ZORN is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello!
The Trex is a great little helicopter. I learned on a 450 PRO 3GX. My tail bearings went bad though, cause a tail wag as if the gyro gain was out of spec. The tail gears are prone to shear, especially if you fly on/off carpet or grass or am learning. So, buy extras for the front.
Are you Military? I lived on Ft. Benning for 4 years. Looking to come back for a visit since they opened up the new National Infantry Museum.

Tags
450 3d, new beginer coming back, new build, new heli, newbie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in