Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > RC Helicopter Flight School

RC Helicopter Flight School Instructional Flying Tips, Tricks, Videos, and Q&A

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

YEAH!!!! I too have been using your videos with great success! I'm looking forward to more! Thanks!
IKnowNothing is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Looking forward to more vids!

Btw got this double piro cyclic movements down for the most part (They oddly seem easier than singles after constantly practicing). Still need to practice syncing better with faster piro rates and collective management for holding the altitude. Thanks again!!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Enjoyed watching ur vids. Hopefully you'll post up another soon. Thanks
Dutch349311 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hey Raza awesome videos man! Can you add some tic tocs, and aileron tic tocs and invertered hurricanes sir? Thanks for all of this.
RCTada is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Excellent job!

The videos look great!

Nice to see somebody taking the time to help others!
Old 02-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

how about some piro tic tocs, im struggling at being consistent with them
Old 02-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #47 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar78 View Post
how about some piro tic tocs, im struggling at being consistent with them
A lot of people have asked for this. I apologize I haven't made a complete video yet, but here is a short video I made showing the basics of how to do each half. You need to be comfortable with half flips before doing these:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzZWfeuKRHk[/ame]
RĒzĒ is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just found this thread. The intro video and the Funnel video are great! Being pretty new to helis I am hoping you haven't forgotten about the beginner videos you have planned. Your relaxed step by step presentation is perfect!

Regards,
Gord
Gordks is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am have been trying forward circuits and funnels on Phoenix and cannot seem to get the heli to stay in the funnel. I seem to get close if I switch to using a Rate Gyro versus Heading Hold gyro. Is there a recommendation on the type of gyro to use with Phoenix and how is your gyros set for the videos you are making?

Thanks,
mthiel is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

Subscribed… Nice videos man ty for your efforts!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

sweet raza thanks for the vid, ive been working nonstop on the piro tic tocs the last couple of days and they are really starting to come together. about another week and ill take them to the field
Old 08-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #52 (permalink)
Registered Users

Says the first video is private? any suggestions?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobdean View Post
Says the first video is private? any suggestions?
1+
Just Another Flyer is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #54 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Another Flyer View Post
1+
+2
jasserv is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #55 (permalink)
Registered Users

All the videos come up private for me : /
SoCal450r is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #56 (permalink)

It is over thread should be locked
Just Another Flyer is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #57 (permalink)

My HF Map location

I'm not going to waste a bunch of my valuable time with this. But I can't stand by and let Raza tell everyone that he never wasted our (HF Support) time, that he never saw an example of him being as Will described, that he's never received any thanks or appreciation for his contributions.

Really. What about Will labeling the Flight School forum with YOUR NAME. That's not thanks or appreciation? Who else has or had a forum with their name on it.....Finless Bob, that's it. And you've contributed far less than Finless has. No explanation needed there. But that wasn't good enough for YOU. Shortly after you were shown this "recognition" by Will, you started being a jerk with your posts in various threads. And yes, those posts generated complaints by the membership. The result of that was to remove your name from the Flight School forum. You not only have to earn something to get it, but you need to earn the privilege to keep it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UfcGuy39 View Post
Very cool RaZa. Glad to see that you have the Flight School in you own forum.

I have one video request from ya. Can you do a couple of videos on Hurricanes? I'm able to do them inverted backwards clockwise, but not a real consistant Hurricane low to the ground. I'm fumbling around trying to reverse direction now. Any tips from your vid's are great.
But the complaints didn't stop there. Your name popped up repeatedly in posts reported by the membership complaining about your attitude, your treatment of members, personal attacks, etc. Many of these complaints were mostly ignored, as we Support members gave you more consideration (leniency) due to your contributions. But what should we do when the complaints keep coming in? You don't get to be a jerk to people forever just because you've made contributions to the "community" with your instructional videos. And then what about all the posts YOU reported? There were numerous complaints made by you where you had engaged in arguments with other members, then reported their behavior to what, cover yourself by saying you reported them first? You were just as wrong as they were, you even admitted to this in your youtube and clone account rant.

My guess is this is where Will stepped in. You admitted to talking to Will personally about these problems. How many members get to or have to do that? I'm aware of PMs between you and Will, where you were warned about your behavior, to stop posting in a certain manner, etc. And your response to that? Well, you admitted to that as well in your youtube rant.

Then there's your "Raza2" clone account where you admitted that Will has had to put up with your crap. You contradict yourself with your very own words in your very own claims and rants. And what about getting out of RC for good, really? I supposed that's all Will's fault too. If you're contemplating getting out of RC for good, I have to believe that's your own personal issue and nothing to do with Will or HF. If you truly enjoy what you're doing and proud of what you've accomplished, it makes no sense that you'd just up and call it quits.

Continue to do what you do best, just do it somewhere else. You're the one who decided to leave, you're the one who told Will to f-off, you're the one who created all these problems that resulted in this whole mess. Will is one of the most generous and gracious people I know, it's why he gives second and third chances to members who can admit to their bad behavior and apologize for the problems they've caused. But apparently you aren't able to see the err of your ways, or at least won't admit to it.

Geez, looks like you've just wasted more of my time. I need to get on with my daily real life routine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raza2
I've had to put up with as much of your crap as you have mine, and the whole thing has just been spoiled. There's zero entertainment value in helicopters for me anymore, so I'm willing to call it even, and call it quits. I'll likly be getting out of RC for good so I probably will never see or hear from anyone here again. It was good while it lasted, and I have no regrets, but time to move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by description on youtube video
Since Will and the admins refuse to allow me to post a rebuttal to Will's "explanation" s to why I'm not at a certain rc helicopter forum anymore (I've tried), I decided to allow the videos to be shown again, but without embedding so people could find this description.

Let me start with an apology to those that like the videos. I didn't take them down out of spite for being banned. I was not banned at all, I quit. If there really is a ban (I assume there is) I don't even know, because I've never bothered trying to log back in. Anyways...

Will has always held some sort of grudge against me from day one. I've always received a lot of unwarranted attitude from him. Finless can attest to this as I've asked him many times, if will was upset at me for something I was unaware of. I never got any explanation to this. I always ignored this and went about my ways.

Now Will claims that I am a moderators waste of time, I always cause trouble in threads, yadda, yadda, yadda. Let me just set the record straight. I have NEVER interrupted a thread with any intention of disruption for the sole purpose of just being an ass EVER. I challenge Will or anyone else to prove me wrong. My posts are all there and I welcome anyone to go look. It has never happened, and I've never wasted a moderators time with my "antics".

What I have done in the past is gotten pissed off at a few key troublemaker members and have given them a hard time. Sometimes, and yes regrettably, at the expense of the conversation, but my sole intention was of that to defend the site, or the person(s) being attacked, and to make the perpetrators known I did not like them giving good members a hard time.

So what Will has always done is associate myself with these people. People that CONSTANTLY get themselves banned (they are still there btw) with no legitimate reason to ever be let back into the site. Hell I've even discussed the problem personally with Will. It was always, "we'll take care of it", "we'll be doing some housecleaning", etc... Then without fail they are back within a month doing the same ol routine. One member has been banned by my count at least 5 times. Yeah Will, good job.

So anyways it got to the point that I could not take anymore of Will's abusive attitude toward me, and yes told him to f-off. I don't know what it was about me he didn't like. Maybe it's because I don't live with farm animals and have a southern drawl... I don't know. But he never wanted to see my real intentions on the site, and just saw everything I did as being in his hair. I've never seen an example of what he's talking about, I've always just received attitude.

So for striving to make his site a better place, and to have one of the best tutorial threads on the net, and help get literally hundreds of thousands of impressions for advertisement funds, I've never once received an ounce of any kind of thanks or appreciation, ever, period. I got more attitude for no good reason which was the straw that broke the camels back, so I left. That's all there is to it. It was apparent that even though it's been years since I've said anything to the really bad members there, Will still held his grudge and continues to profess that I did nothing but waste everyone's time.

So basically it ended with "whatever Will, f-off and bye-bye"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	raza3.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	350295  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in