Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Nitro Helicopters

600 Class Nitro Helicopters 600 Class Nitro Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2015, 01:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

What dfc main shaft will fit on 600NP and the new FL head?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by Nermo81; 01-22-2015 at 03:16 PM..
Nermo81 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2015, 07:17 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Please pay attention. lol

I suppose the answer to your question is none!

You use the 600FL main shaft with the 600FL head. You do not use a DFC main shaft.
doubletap likes this.
Andy from Sandy is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2015, 03:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

so I have to use the FL shaft with the lock collar.. ?

Nermo81 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2015, 12:53 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapfish View Post
so I have to use the FL shaft with the lock collar.. ?

No there is a shaft available that let's you use the dfc head, without the collar (built in ring) and reaches the 3rd bearing block.

my kit came with a shaft for the electric, the bottom step down portion of the shaft that the main gear bolts to, was too short. The ring hit the top bearing block before the shaft would seat properly in the middle bearing block.

I ordered shaft part number: AGNH6NH002XX and all fits perfect. I can now use the dfc head on my old 600 nitro.
boogeyhillrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2015, 04:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
No there is a shaft available that let's you use the dfc head, without the collar (built in ring) and reaches the 3rd bearing block.
But as this thread is about the FL head I don't see much point in referencing the main shaft that you used with the DFC head.

If AGNH6NH002XX works with the FL head then show me please but at present I think the 600FL main shaft is required for the 600FL head.
Andy from Sandy is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2015, 06:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

You have to use the nitro dfc mainshaft for the new fbl head!

Slow & Steady!
nmdesertracer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2015, 04:44 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
You have to use the nitro dfc mainshaft for the new fbl head!
Where is the information that says the nitro dfc shaft is the only solution, especially as I have seen a 600N using the 600FL shaft with the 600FL head?

The length of shafts above the top bearing block are different. Will the links supplied with the 600FL head work with?

At present I have not got a 600FL head but when I do I will be able to categorically state what does and doesn't work.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:10 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I replace the DFC head with the FL Head and used the 600FL Main Shaft HN6118
Works well
Old 02-26-2015, 05:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have to retract my earlier comment regarding the H55006 shaft, it will not work.

Presently, I believe the ideal shaft is the HN6118 shaft. The DFC shafts are 10mm too short to work properly.

This reaches the third bearing block, and has the correct height above the main collar to support the new FL rotor hub.

Ideally, Align will develop a main shaft that has the ring to eliminate the collar, as well as the proper length for this new rotor head.
dchekas is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2015, 01:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

I fitted a 600FL head on my model this afternoon and with the 600FL main shaft the link length from swash to blade grips in the instruction manual is spot on.

Quote:
The DFC shafts are 10mm too short to work properly.
With the head block being taller to accommodate the swash follower links I don't think with a shorter main shaft on a model with the fixed elevator bracket there will be enough room for full positive pitch. The other thing is the supplied links are too long to make the overall length 10mm shorter being the difference in length of the main shafts.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am currently using the DFC head and looking at improving the resolution and contemplating changing head... is the resolution any better with the new FL head?

Is moving of the servo balls inwards still as much of a requirement as it appears to be with the standard DFC head? (just about to do so on mine as my resolution is shocking) I am guessing so as that can't change much as the geometry hasn't changed below the swash...

Andy, are you running the 6 point servo wheels? If so, which hole are you on, inner most to the spline or 2nd out? are your balls on the inside or outside of the servo horn/bell cranks? and if on the outside, does it clear the canopy OK?

haha.. sorry for all the 'if so' questions! Disregard if not applicable!
Old 07-04-2015, 10:45 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

The AGNH6NH002XX is for DFC, reaches the third bearing.
The HN6118 is for FL also reaches third bearing block.

Currently using the dfc setup. Arms are mounted to the inner swash links. I also had to remove the 6 point servo arms and use different servo arms. I had to move links to the 3rd inner hole. 7200bx FBL unit wanted more resolution. Because of this I had to move links to outside because ball links would bind on servos. Clears the canopy just fine. However elevator servo does not allow for this. Does not clear the main shaft. So I had to notch the servo to allow the ball link to pass on extreme travel. I figured notching one servo was better then three.

I plan on switching to the fl head here soon. All the nay Sayers on dfc got into my head. I will be curious how the fl head compares with the geometry of the my current dfc setup.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:47 AM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

hello, did someone get to mount the rotor fl in 600 n LE or 600n dfc? I'm with the hn6118 axis, but the microbeast at point J in 6 degrees illuminates in purple, to be blue I have to take it to 10 degrees. I try to vary mechanical and try again, but there is no way for the geometry to be ok. someone can help me ... thanks. regards
palasheli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2018, 04:47 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

Has nothing to do with the main shaft.
If possible you need to move the ball links further in on the cyclic servo's. Also works on shorter ball links on the swash.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
Sirolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2018, 11:49 AM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,

Anybody can tell me / explain whether the older Align T-Rex 600 FL rotor head the same like the newer one (like this:
https://www.live-hobby.de/Ersatzteil...H60H003XX.html ) or there are differences?

I bought a semi-scale heli based on Align T-Rex 600 ESP airframe with flybar. I would like to know whether I can use the newer FL rotor head set like the link above? Anything else I have to exchange in the mechanics?

Thanks for any hints.
Rex Batavia is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2018, 12:41 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

Unfortunately no replies, but I have found the answers myself 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Batavia View Post
Hi,

Anybody can tell me / explain whether the older Align T-Rex 600 FL rotor head the same like the newer one (like this:
https://www.live-hobby.de/Ersatzteil...H60H003XX.html ) or there are differences?

I bought a semi-scale heli based on Align T-Rex 600 ESP airframe with flybar. I would like to know whether I can use the newer FL rotor head set like the link above? Anything else I have to exchange in the mechanics?

Thanks for any hints.
Rex Batavia is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in