Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default BUYER BEWARE BLUEWAVE

This bluewave guy sold me an 400 Logo he forgot to mention that it had been crashed in his ad. He wants to get off topic and bash me. I trying to piss him off and looks like it worked. He is hitting all the sights. But he can't cover up the fact that he tried to screw me out of $450.00. WELL it didn't work.

Check out bluewave feedback at RunRyder My Classified Feedback

The way i look at it if you screw someone out of $450 you will not like the outcome. And if you knowingly screw someone well check out his feedback. I'm not the only one that this guy has screwed.

But like i say this bluewave guy screwed me first. He's getting off topic.

I have purchased on this sight as well as others with no problems at all.

John

Last edited by j.avant; 07-03-2012 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: left info out.
j.avant is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Post details...
$450 is your mad limit?

Heck if I got screwed out of anything I would be pissed. Price doesn't matter with dishonesty.
irishmatt18 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

If he didn't state that it had never been crashed then you should expect it to have been crashed, especially if it's used.

How is he trying to get off topic?

What is the damage to the heli? Was it busted when you got it or had it been repaired?

Post some details.

Dogs come when called. Cats take a message and get back to you later.
Cailid is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Here we go again.....

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=429917

No helicopters were harmed in the creation of this post.
AMA CD # 7309, Turbine Waiver# RW 890
Click Here For Bergen Intrepid Turbine Build Videos
Skiddz is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailid View Post
If he didn't state that it had never been crashed then you should expect it to have been crashed, especially if it's used.

How is he trying to get off topic?

What is the damage to the heli? Was it busted when you got it or had it been repaired?

Post some details.
Your right i should of. You know I'm just not going to stoop to his level. He screwed me and i should just leave it at that. Got my money back through PP so i'm happy.

I sent the heli back to him very well packaged and with all items i got with it. Then i noticed he posted a pic with the canopy ripped on one side and said i did it when i flew it, never flew it. And that parts were missing, everything was in there when shipped.

I am a member here and on other sights. I have never ever sold anything that had a known problem and if it did i described it to the last bit. My feedback everywhere i have purchased and sold anything is excellent. His feedback is not so good. I'm the 4th sucked he has found. Lesson learned, i will purchase with caution next time.

I enjoy reading some of the heli threads to learn about my new Compass atom 500. Nice heli so far looking for some servos for it.

Anyway I would not screw anybody just because i wouldn't like it ether.

John
Old 07-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

HE has perfect feedback. You have none????

I don't get this one...
Old 07-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you read the link I had on my post to the runryder, you will understand everything.
bluewave1016 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 07:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default bad feedback

So what about everything. It doesn't cover up the fact that you knowingly sold damaged goods as BRAND NEW .

Yeah please read everything. He get's off topic and goes after me for every post i made.

But, he is the one that started out with screwing people and I'm not the first, I'm the 4th in a line of people he has screwed.

FACT knowingly sold damaged heli and parts.

John.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't think either of you are doing any good posting in here. Both are not only bashing each other but making yourselves look bad. I can't honestly believe either one of you at this point. Maybe others feel different, but not me....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
aviator493 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Stalker

This guy bluewave is becoming a stalker.

Is there some legal action i can take?

John
Old 07-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator493 View Post
I don't think either of you are doing any good posting in here. Both are not only bashing each other but making yourselves look bad. I can't honestly believe either one of you at this point. Maybe others feel different, but not me....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Your right, I apologize, I just don't like the idea of all he's crap.

This will be thew last post for me. I'm taking your advice.

John
Old 07-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Maybe you guys can talk it out over PM? Unforunately, it sounds as if this has progressed to far and there more than likely won't be a "good" resolution. Best of luck to you all in working this out.
aviator493 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

J.Avant, you are not only a liar, you stole my satellite receiver, ripped of Paypal and then open a threat to cover your lies and trash me. I will post evidences to proof what a liar you are and a thief.

Here is the run down of the transaction
I sold to him over at Runryder on 5-17-12
Logo 400 FBL airframe
Align Carbon Blades
Scorpion 3026-1400KV
3 Futaba 9650
Align 3GX 2.0 as brand new (just mount, still have all the box)
Satellite Receiver

On 5-22-12, he pm'ed with this
J.Avant wrote on 05-22-2012 03:18 PM:
"Hi bluewave1016

I received the heli Today. Not real satisfied with it

1st, The main gear has some bad teeth on it.
2nd, The 3GX unit that you say is brand new is bad. I've been on the phone with Align about the 3GX unit and did some test to see if it was the unit or the dongle. Found the unit to be bad it will not connect to the program on the computer. Every time i connect the 3GX unit it fails. I have talked to several people that own this same unit and they told me the same thing. They say to send it back to the seller and get a new unit because it will not connect because it is bad.

Get in touch with me as soon as possible. We need to talk about what is going to be done about this problem.

John"

I offered refund for the main gear and help him setup the 3GX.

J.Avant wrote on 05-22-2012 06:13 PM:
"Hi bluewave1016

OK....I've got Version 2.0 installed and the 3GX unit still will not connect. All i get is linking failed.

How about I send the 3GX unit back and you refund me enough to buy a new one? Or i send all of it back for a full refund.

Let me know.

John"

bluewave1016 wrote on 05-22-2012 06:18 PM:
Hi J.Avant
What version is your pc? You have to check with the usb driver in your pc. I can do the refund for the 3gx. I can refund back $75 for the 3gx and satellite.

He rejected my offer because he wants $150 refund.

bluewave1016 wrote on 05-22-2012 06:56 PM:
Hi J.Avant

Just pack everything I sent you, I will refund when I receive the package.

Thanks

At first, he said Ok then he pm'ed me back with this.

J.Avant wrote on 05-22-2012 07:38 PM:
"Hi bluewave1016
I'm new to the heli's. This will be my first FBL. I've been doing some research and found that i have to have power to the unit for it to connect to the pc software. Is this true? If so I'm doing everything wrong and i apologize. I talked to some other people and they told me the unit was bad and give it back. They never told me it has to be powered up.
If you would give me all the info that i would need for this to work."

I send him instruction how to power on the 3GX.

J.Avant wrote on 05-22-2012 09:23 PM:
"Hi bluewave1016
No haven't tried. I'm waiting on my ESC to come in then I'll set it up.
I got the tail servo in Today. I'll have to get some 6 cell 3300mah lipo's as well.
John"

J.Avant wrote on 05-22-2012 10:20 PM:
"Hi bluewave1016

OK I'll have to get some. Other than the gear the heli looks good.

I see some servo gears in a baggy. Did you strip some gears out.

I guess i should of asked the questions before i purchased it. but i always trust people because there's no reason to think different.

I wanted a smaller heli to fly and learn on. I've never saw a logo fly but i did a little search on them and they seem good. i know that they don't have a driven tail but it will be a very long time before i even try an auto."

After everything seem ok, I sent out a new main gear on the next day.

bluewave1016 wrote on 05-23-2012 12:26 AM:
Hi J.Avant

I include those gear because i switch my servo to metal so I don't need those anymore. It's $15 per set, you have at least 4 set there to help you in case you strip the gear. You problem don't need the driven tail that much anyway, because it's too small to help much different on the auto. I really can't remember how those main gear got strip few teeth. I will send the gear out tomorrow for you. Sorry about that.

Then on 06-01-12, he pm'ed with this

J.Avant wrote on 06-01-2012 12:00 AM:
"Hi bluewave1016

I just got back in town Today. I've checked the mail and didn't see it. Maybe Tomorrow.

I got my ESC Today and will be checking out the set up. I have disassembled the heli down to kit form. I will grease all the bearings then start to build it like it was brand new. I downloaded the manual and will be building as per the manual. I found the main shaft bearings bad and ordered some BOCA bearings to replace the bad ones. Everything else was OK. I will start the build and set up.

I'll check the mail again tomorrow.

John"

bluewave1016 wrote on 06-01-2012 10:14 AM:
Hi J.Avant

Let me know if it not there by tomorrow. I just refund you so you can order the new one.

J.Avant wrote on 06-01-2012 02:18 PM:
"Hi bluewave1016

Well i got everything back together. I'm starting to install the 3GX I've noticed that the three sets of prongs in the middle of the unit which are AIL, ELE, PIT, have corrosion at the bottom of each pin. Are you sure this unit is NEW??? Why would there be corrosion on a NEW unit. The little button on the unit shows signs of heavy use also. There are scratches on the sides of where you put the screwdriver to adjust the pots. I don't think you have been very honest with me about this 3GX unit.

I would like top send you some pics of this.

Still no gear.

John"

bluewave1016 wrote on 06-01-2012 05:32 PM:
Hi J.Avant

If the main gear not show up tomorrow, I will refund for the main gear. I don't know what you mean by corrosion, if the unit contact with water, it's already fry up. I told you, I only setup the unit 6 times, three with 1.2 version and three with 2.0 version. If you look at the content in the box you will see that the box still look brand new. I have the until in late march and by early may i already post for sale.

J.Avant wrote on 06-01-2012 04:01 PM:
"Hi bluewave1016

Box looks new don't mean that it is new.

Just refund me for the gear. Gear $14.99
Shipping$ 2.65
Total $17.64.

I don't think the unit is new. I just got SCREWED. So the least you can do is refund for the gear.

John"

I refunded him back the total $17.64 but then he filed claim with Paypal on 06-02-12. The reason he wants $90 refund from me because he want a Vbar.

6/2/2012 06:00 PDT - Buyer: I purchased this Helicopter with "brand new" Align 3GX flybarless system. Turns out that the 3GX unit has been well used and has signs of some type of corrosion at the bottom of connecting pins.So this is what i would like to be done. Refund $90 because the 3GX unit was used and not NEW as stated in your ad. The unit is used and worth $60. New unit from a reputable dealer is $149.95 not from Ebay or some heli forum.

This is what he describe about my item when he asked on Helifreak about the Logo 400 that he said it's he friends on 05-25-12. My motor, Scorpion 3026-1400KV does come with a 19 tooth pinion. The tail servo, JR 8900G, he bought from another member over at Runryder.

"I purchased the kit and all components from a friend of mine that bought it and never did anything with it.

This is the equipment it came with, Scorpion 3026-1400KV motor with 19T pinion, ICE 100 ESC, S9650 servos, JR 8900G for the tail, 3GX FBL system, 425 Align blades, V bar head, No tail rotor blades?, and no lipos?. It's all new, is this a good start on the components?

What tail rotor blades and lipos would i need? I sold all my lipos with the 450, 3 Cell 2250 TP.

Thank you guys for the input. I will be going to the Vbar. When funds are available.

John"

Here is what he wrote on Helifreak in one of his threat on 06-03-12. He filed claim with Paypal on 06-02-12 but continue to setup and flown my item.

"Thanks man......Yeah the 3GX is 2.0 updated.
When you say those values is that the 12 deg's? And then 8 deg's ele, ail.
Yeah, i just got a LOGO 400 FBL from a friend of mine. Has the V-BAR head.
I sure would hate to dork it first flight, 4th or 5th maybe, but not the first.
The reason i didn't go all the way on the DIR set up is I'm waiting on a main gear. the one that came with it some of the teeth were bent over about 10 of them. Don't know how that happen being that it's brand new. That way i can finely set the servos and level the swash.
Thanks for your help. I was lost till i talked with you a little. You and the video was a big help. I just need it explained in English so it can sink in.
I will report the outcome when i get the main gear, set up, and first flight.
Thanks again.
John"

I got the item back through Paypal claim on 06-27-12 with damage canopy, he alter my helicopter with holes in the frame and stole my satellite receiver.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (58.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg Capture6.jpg (70.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg Capture 5.JPG (42.3 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg Capture7.jpg (68.3 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Capture10.jpg (59.8 KB, 56 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WP_000003.pdf (818.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf WP_000004.pdf (729.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf WP_000014.pdf (770.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 07-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

that is dirty J.Avant... The guy here with Feedback seems to set the story straight. Here you claim one thing, then you talk to another member suggesting something different. If anything I think you owe him for the stuff you ruined.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I also had the original post of the sell on Helifreak.
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=414359
Old 07-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

and THAT is how you document your side of the story.. Kinda sounds like we didn't get the whole truth from one side of this deal....

No helicopters were harmed in the creation of this post.
AMA CD # 7309, Turbine Waiver# RW 890
Click Here For Bergen Intrepid Turbine Build Videos
Skiddz is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.avant View Post
Your right, I apologize, I just don't like the idea of all he's crap.

This will be thew last post for me. I'm taking your advice.

John
You Have Been Exposed... Your intentions were ill from the door. Do the right thing and save your fate here.
BlazinBones is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thats why I always save Pm records until I know the transaction has been completed and recieved positive feedback..

RIP Roman Pirozek Jr. 1/11/94 - 9/5/2013
johnjonfenomenon is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

I did pay him for his canopy and sat. on 7/6/12 but that's all. I have no way to prove that it didn't happen.

Last edited by j.avant; 07-09-2012 at 02:00 PM..
Old 07-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

This is what Ole blue wrote
(CJames, the only negative feedback beside from this buyer, is from xlpro)

This is what CJames answered

(You have feedback from 38 differant buyers, 4 differant buyers have left negitive feedback, 34 postive feedback.
The four pilots who left negetive feedback are:
Arclite5, Bradbranch, Xlpro, and of course J.Avant.
That is an average of 1 out of 10 unhappy customers.
I don't think your a bad guy, some guys who have left you good feedback are friends of mine, but 4 out of 38 isn't great numbers.
If you have made things right with some of those guys, then I would suggest you pm them and ask them to change their comments.
I am not taking sides in this issue between you and J.avant, if what you are saying about your deal with him is true, then he needs really to step up and make it right.)
Anyone want a pet rabbit? I found him on the road dead and I 'm tired of hugging him.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in