Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Ladies with Helis & Heli Widows

Ladies with Helis & Heli Widows Ladies who fly Helis and Wives of Heli Flyers. Guys, please leave the new threads to the ladies

Old 12-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
leslie
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Winter Projects, what are you up to ladies?

Hi all,

Now that I'm all healed up (motorcycle accident). I can hold a radio and a screwdriver. I'm finishing up a little Trex250 for playing with in the basement this winter. Yeah, I'm in New Hampshire so I have a few months to build and work on the Sim.

What are the rest of you doing??

Cheers,
Leslie
leslie is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
Whirly-Girl
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hey Leslie, Great to see you all healed up and already building something! Let us know how you like that 'lil Rex!

I'm in the midst of foamie season and indoor flying with the locals. I have 1 scratch built foamie that we made from 3mm black depron with HeliFreak decals on it. This week I'll have a custom biplane done (thanks to my hubby). It has a built up fuselage, but the wings and stabs are profile. I'll try to get some pictures when it is complete.

I have an Odin 90 coming soon that I'll be building from Compass Model Helicopters...that should be a blast!

Lastly, I'm helping where I can, on my husband's 40% Carden Extra 300 project. It was built by a friend of ours who has experience building Cardens. Albert is doing the finishing work. Mostly I just fetch the coffee. But when it is done, I do get to fly the crap out of it!

The last picture is the covering scheme he chose: white, metallic blue and orange. I can't wait to see it done!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0793.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	71891   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0702.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	71892   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0790.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	71893   Click image for larger version

Name:	ALs Carden Covering Scheme 2.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	71894  
Whirly-Girl is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
LITHIUMSTATIC
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Wow Whirly-Girl!! That Carden is hot! I thought about buying one of those a long time ago, but went for a P-51 as it was 90% ARF. Someday I may get a used Carden.... already built. It would be a dream to own for sure.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Ladies with Helis & Heli Widows

Ladies with Helis & Heli Widows Ladies who fly Helis and Wives of Heli Flyers. Guys, please leave the new threads to the ladies