Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion

Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers and Other Electronics Discussion

Old 12-15-2008, 11:36 AM   #1
Herky
Registered Users

Default CSM 720 software interface problem

I finally got my hands on a used SL 720 (I saw Duncan fly at the 3D Masters that year in Leeds)! I have a 540 on my ERgo 60 and have always liked CSM.

The 720 I bought came with a parallel connector (LPT?) with 25 pins. I bought an LPT to USB adaptor, and am trying to set it up on my laptop with windows Vista, and only USB ports.

It says, " unable to extract IO.SYS. Log in as a user who has such
permission",then, another popup immediately following says,: "OI.DLL Not found"

Then the normal interface screen pops up.

I tried to hit 'read from gyro', and another box comes up and says
S1720, "Priveleged instruction", and the fields remain blank (after
connecting gyro in the prescribed manner.

I am using it with a JR 8900G servo.

I am using Rev 4 software.

I am an administrator on the computer as well. I turned printer and file sharing in the network and sharing center ON as well.

Any suggestions??

thanks guys,

Stan
Herky is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion

Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers and Other Electronics Discussion