Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc

Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc *No Commercial Ads - Radios, Servos, Gyros, switches, regulators

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
John Cook
Registered Users

Location: Winnebago IL Where the politicians are MORE corrupt-Thanks alot Blago/Burris/Daley etc...
Default Futaba 9650 servos x4 USED

These I bought used, are were reported to be in good working order from a reputable seller. Cases have been trimmed, ie the side tabs are cut off. The regular tabs are still intact as they should be. I ended up getting ahold of some JR DS3517MG's so decided to go that route. I'll guarantee they are in working order.

$120 for the set shipped

I also have 4 sets of new in package metal gears that convert the 9650s to metal gear. I will sell these for $60 for the 4 sets if you wish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Scorpion Power Systems/Batteries
Spartan RC
Old 02-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
John Cook
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Location: Winnebago IL Where the politicians are MORE corrupt-Thanks alot Blago/Burris/Daley etc...

sold the servos
going to put up a new post for the gears

Scorpion Power Systems/Batteries
Spartan RC
Closed Thread

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc

Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc *No Commercial Ads - Radios, Servos, Gyros, switches, regulators