Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 04-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
Allbread
Registered Users

Default Ready for more power!

I've been flying a T-rex 600 as my first "real" heli now for a couple of months and have gotten comfortable with hovering, forward flight, and tossing it around in some loops and rolls. Problem is, I've been flying the sim alot and have gotten use to the responsiveness of the sim models and I'd like to "de-tameify" the 600 a little (at least on one setting, I've got three flight modes so I might as well use them).

I always fly in idle up mode and have about 12 degrees of pitch in each direction. I'm not sure what the cylic pitch rate is, but servos are 100% in the radio. If I want faster cyclic response, how do I get it? Haven't tached the headspeed in awhile, but I think that my throttle curve is 85% in middle and 100% at either end.

Punch out power is decent but not insane with the 75a esc, Align 600 motor, and 6s 5k batteries - can I get a little more action without replacing any of the above? I know I can switch pinions, but I assume that will start abusing my packs a bit more.

Thanks for any help,
Ryan
Allbread is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
psilo
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If you want to improve cyclic then the CY Stubz flybar paddles will do that.

And a P51D plank......SSssssshhhhhhh!
BMFA & RCHA Member
[B][COLOR="Blue"]
psilo is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.