Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > 4#3, 4#3a, 4#3b, 4#3Q

4#3, 4#3a, 4#3b, 4#3Q Walkera 4#3, 4#3a, 4#3b, 4#3Q Helicopter Support

Old 05-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
crazy3d
Registered Users

Default Main brusshles motor upgrade

Hi everyone,

I have a question. I have a walkerea 4#3B that is stock and want to upgrade it with a brusshles main motor.
http://www.rchellevoet.nl/product_in...oducts_id=2229
Is it possible to fly the brusshles motor with the stock reveiver that comes with it because I see that they sell brusshless receivers seperate (is also included in the pack)? They sell the brusshles motors and esc's apart so that is why I ask if it is possible to fly it with the stock receiver. Also is it possible to fly the main brusshles motor with the stock tail motor? They sey that it is specially made for the brusshles motor but I don't really believe that:o

thanks
anthony
crazy3d is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
crazy3d
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Old 05-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
robtangie
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yes you need the brushless receiver... The brushless motor will not work without the 2406A receiver that's shown in the package you linked to.
Also, here is an excellent tutorial for routing wires and battery tray reversing which is normally needed to maintain proper center of gravity- http://rcfriends.createforum.com/wal...4-3b-t151.html
Regards,
Rob.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
robtangie is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #4
crazy3d
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for the reaction. I bought the brushless upgrade and it works perfect. Lots of power.
There is a little trimming screw on the receiver that comes with the brushless upgrade and was wondering what it is for. At the old receiver it was for the cyclic throws but at this one I don't see any difference on the cyclic if I turn it. What is it for?
I also did some great mods that I will post to solve the slow cyclic movement because with this receiver you only get one setting and I don;t find that the throws are enough.

Anthony
Old 05-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
Besen
Registered Users

The trimming screw on the brushless receiver is for gyro gain. Fool around with it if your rudder control is acting flakey.
Besen is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > 4#3, 4#3a, 4#3b, 4#3Q

4#3, 4#3a, 4#3b, 4#3Q Walkera 4#3, 4#3a, 4#3b, 4#3Q Helicopter Support