Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion

Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers and Other Electronics Discussion

Old 05-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
pvande
Registered Users

Default Calibration of Zero Alpha - not the usual problem

I run the zero alpha gov on my raptor and have a problem with the calibration - but it is not the usual problem that everybody has.

I can get into calibration mode and have set the servo travel per the instructions. However it appears to only set one end of the servo travel (max) and not the lower limit.

When I power up the governor, the throttle servo jerks in an arc that travels further than the lower limit of where I've set the servo travel until it settles at idle - this causes the throttle servo to bind for appx. a quarter second when it tries to move the throttle arm further than the mechanical movement allows.

Any advice would be appreciated.
pvande is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
NitroAl
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I gave up on mine and bought a CY ATG!
Same price-Far superier!
Ely.Q Vision 50
NitroAl is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion

Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers and Other Electronics Discussion