Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > JS TZ-V2 Frenzy

JS TZ-V2 Frenzy JS Models TZ-V2 Frenzy Helicopters Discussion

Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
bird
Registered Users

Default new frenzy

been flying my frenzy for about 3 weeks now. this heli really flies great. Had some problems with the new 53 redline i put on it though, the head came loose on second flight so i got to do an unexpected auto but got it down safely. still trying to get the motor working the way i like it to, other than that the heli itself is really great. Im new to helis, learned on a blade 400 and this is my first nitro. no regrets here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00995.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	97014  
bird is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #2
simusphere
Registered Users

My HF Map location

That's a beautiful canopy paint job. Did you do that yourself? I am looking into getting some canopies made up for this machine but not sure I want to go through all the hassle of painting it myself. I may get someone at the body shop to do it for me.

You made the right decision going to this heli from the blade. As you have already found out, this heli rocks! One thing I noticed though, you didn't notch your canopy out where the swash ball links are. Trust me, even if it looks like it is not going to touch the canopy there are flight loads up in air and the canopy flexes enough to potenially lock up your bird in ailerons. It has already caused another new Frenzy user to crash. I would hate to see your canopy to get messed up in a crash due to something that is such a simple fix.

Align T-Rex 600 Nitro Pro, OS Hyper 50, Logictec 6100T, Align 2-in-1, Align DS610's on cyclic
TZ Frenzy 50, Align Hyper 50, Align GP750 + DS620, Align DS610's on cyclic, Perfect Regulator V2 running 8V
simusphere is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > JS TZ-V2 Frenzy

JS TZ-V2 Frenzy JS Models TZ-V2 Frenzy Helicopters Discussion