Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #1
ShuNut
Registered Users

Talking My latest vid.. Using Zippy lipo and $14 blades

Hi folks

Heres a vid i shot Sunday, i shot it myself using a Hat-Cam , LoL, it didn't come out too bad.

Stock Trex 450SE v2
12T pinion, 100% flat throttle
Zippy-R lipo & $14 CF Blades

Click for higher quality vid

These blades fly very well for the price, i put my GLX-Wood-cored-CF blades back on the other day for a test and there not much difference in flight at all.

Peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ShuNut is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
Andyzboy
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Dude awsome flying, loved it. Nice rythm and good piro moves(except maybe try some left piros too) Those are these blades right? im using them too
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...idProduct=8396
Andyzboy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
snjbird
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Awesome display!
snjbird is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
mmarian
Registered Users

Awesome flying and a great video too. I just couldn't help myself to comment that it is so rare to see someone to set the video cam on the fixed infinity focus to avoid focus hunting. It is usually easy to do on most video cameras these days and yet 99% of videos on u-tube is blury cause the auto focus can't lock on that tiny object in the sky. WELL DONE !!!!!
mmarian is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
ShuNut
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thx for the guys .

Thats the right blades Andyzboy i think they fly very well, my 1st set did not need any balancing but with my 2nd set i got vibes in the tail end. Balanced them up and it went away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarian View Post
Awesome flying and a great video too. I just couldn't help myself to comment that it is so rare to see someone to set the video cam on the fixed infinity focus to avoid focus hunting. It is usually easy to do on most video cameras these days and yet 99% of videos on u-tube is blury cause the auto focus can't lock on that tiny object in the sky. WELL DONE !!!!!
Yeah i know what you mean, i hate auto focus and dont know why ppl use it in vids.
I did want to buy a good still pic can AND a good video cam with proper Manual focus but couldn't afford it, so i got a still pic cam that takes decent vids.

When i 1st tried to film a heli flying the focus was all over the place, then i found a setting "continuous auto focus on or off", i just have to make sure i point it at something far away before pressing record.

Peace
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00708.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	102088  

ShuNut is offline        Reply With Quote

Tags
align, trex 450, trex video, zippy

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.