START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Others

Others Walkera Other Models Helicopter Support

Old 08-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
doninoz
Registered Users

Default Dynam E-Razor 250

I have just purchased a Dynam E-Razor 250 and need to converse with people who have the same helo.

It is a well built heli with metal head components and carbon chassis.

I have some concerns about the manual. In fact there is a lack of manual for this heli and especially for the 2.4Ghz radio. I wonder if someone has worked it out yet.

It took me some time to realize I had to bind the radio to the 250 each and every time I turned off the radio or changed the battery in the 250. There is nothing in the manual to tell me that this is necessary. I have several other helos and haven't had to do this with any of them. Is there a way to keep it bound?

Another problem I experienced is that it seems that if the battery is a little low the servo for the tail rotor (rudder) fails to operate!

The unit does not come setup ready to fly. There is a lot to do to fine tune it.

I have tried to communicate with Dynam through their tech support to no avail (don't answer emails). Does anyone know another way to there support for this machine?

Has anyone got an exploded view of this helicopter?

Looking forward to communicating with you if you have one of these.

Last edited by doninoz; 09-04-2009 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: changed title
doninoz is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
ChrisH
HF Support

The photos provided don't look like a fixed pitch heli at all ...
ChrisH is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:10 AM   #3
doninoz
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexflyer02 View Post
The photos provided don't look like a fixed pitch heli at all ...

You are right, it is a collective...I have only just purchased it and I never really had a good look at it till you pointed it out. It was advertised as a fixed pitch and ordered as a fixed pitch so I didn't give it much thought! I actually feel foolish now as I have a Blade 400 CP but I didn't even look at the 250 that close is the reason!!!

Thanks for pointing it out.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:09 AM   #4
Steve Joblin
Registered Users

My HF Map location

You aslo talk about it being 2.4 Ghz, yet that is not what the photo shows... do you have a long antenna on the heli as pictured? If so, I don't think it is a 2.4Ghz system... it is probably 72Mhz.

Also, you may be better finding support in the Align 250 or Gaui forums as Walkera doesn't really have a similar heli to this.
Steve Joblin is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:58 AM   #5
doninoz
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Joblin View Post
You aslo talk about it being 2.4 Ghz, yet that is not what the photo shows... do you have a long antenna on the heli as pictured? If so, I don't think it is a 2.4Ghz system... it is probably 72Mhz.

Also, you may be better finding support in the Align 250 or Gaui forums as Walkera doesn't really have a similar heli to this.

Hi, yes, it is 2.4Ghz 6CH by Dynam. I I took some photos and posted them above.

The antenna is short...actually 2 strands from the receiver about 6cm long each. Pictures on the actual box it came in show a long one as the picture indicates as well as showing a 72Mhz transmitter (with long antenna).

So Dynam have it really mixed up. They emailed me stating "...the new e-razor 250 is a fixed pitch model for fliers moving from coaxial to collective. It will suit beginner to intermediate fliers..."

That's why I never really looked at it as soon as I received it believing I had a fixed pitch heli.

So they have made changes to the heli (new receiver), the transmitter (2.4Ghz) but not made changes to the manual to reflect the new system!

I posted here in "others" in the hope that newbies coming here would look in this section failing to find a specific profile for the e-razor 250.

Last edited by doninoz; 09-01-2009 at 06:43 AM.. Reason: added photos
Old 09-10-2009, 08:41 AM   #6
beer-man
Registered Users

If you have a blade 400 then I would just get a spektrum rx and use the dx6i tx
beer-man is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
darkfa8
Registered Users

Question

any updates?
Old 09-20-2009, 07:10 PM   #8
Steve Joblin
Registered Users

My HF Map location

What kind of updates? This is the Walkera forum... please respect the organization and only post about topics related to Walkera.

Thank you.
Steve Joblin is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
Beachfly
Registered Users

Never had a Walkera that was worth having a thread about!
Beachfly is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
viper3two
Registered Users

Ive got the erazor 250 as well. Just using it for a practice heli as I am still learning. I have a copterx250 and trex 250 as well in the 250 class. The erazor really is not a bad heli, seems to be pretty stable and I have crashed it once. Main shaft, feathering shaft and main gear were replaced because it stripped the one way bearing. Have had it out several times after that and it flys just as good as before the crash.
One thing to note I had problems finding the main shaft bottom retaining collar at xheli and hobbypartz. It is supposed to come with the main gear kit but it doesn't. Had to contact a manager to get one sent out.
This heli probably wouldn't 3d good but for a good beater heli that has a low crash cost it aint half bad....
viper3two is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Others

Others Walkera Other Models Helicopter Support