Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics > 2.4G Spektrum Radios

2.4G Spektrum Radios Spektrum 2.4 Gigahertz Radios and Technology

Old 09-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
burke.bill
Registered Users

Default Dx7 with a 6100

am using the DX7 and the 6100 rec for my Trex 500 ESP I am using the gear channel for my gyro no problem there. Here is my question how do I setup my flight mode switch? Don't I need to have a aux 2 to get the flight mode switch to work. I set my Aux 2 to flight mode but i don't have an aux 2 on the rec what can I do? If I remember right on my Trex 600 I plug the gov into aux 2 on the rec. Don't have a gov on the 500 so what do I do? Thanks and hope you understand what I am getting at. It's ready except for this setup. Thanks Bill
Old 09-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
marchambault
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The flight mode switch is just that, a flight mode switch, it has no receiver channel associated with it. If you follow the setup procedure in the manual, is there something more specific we can help you with?

FYI, AR6100 may be a little small for that heli. Using my data recorder and a JR R921 receiver, I did record a few antenna fades almost every flight. Not enough to get a hold (dual receivers, plus a hold requires about 40 lost frames) but still worth considering considering the cost difference between an AR6100 and an AR6200 versus the cost of a crash.
marchambault is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:42 AM   #3
75scoutII
Registered Users

Yeah, I don't understand what you are trying to explain.

Which version of the DX7? Heli or Airplane?

Somewhere on it, theres a 3 position switch that should change flight modes, on mine(heli version) its on the upper left top of the radio. I think on the airplane version its to the right of the elevator dual rate switch.

Maybe you are mixing up the gyro sense linked to flight mode settings?

2x Blade 400's, T-Rex 450 SE V2, 2x HK 450's, Blade CP Pro Brushless, Blade mSR
E-Revo Brushless Edition, Stampede VXL, HPI Pro 4, Mini Late Model, Mini Slider, T-Maxx, Micro-T
75scoutII is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics > 2.4G Spektrum Radios

2.4G Spektrum Radios Spektrum 2.4 Gigahertz Radios and Technology