Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only

Old 09-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
Dudeman258
Registered Users

Default Two Align RCM-BL600L motors FS

Hello,

I am selling two Align RCM-BL600L (1620kv) motors in USED condition.

Both of these motors were acquired from my grandfather, who no longer uses his heli equipment. I found these motors in original box's, however the box's are labeled "RCM-600XL", so my only guess is he upgraded and put these motors in the 600XL box. These come complete with instruction manuals (600XL manual), mounting screws, and washers.

I am not a r/c helicopter hobbyist, I actually own a Traxxas T-maxx 2.5 and Traxxas Rustler with brushless motor (old style). This is my first post on this forum, as I have registered for the purpose of hopefully finding a new home for these two motors!

It should be very clear that I myself have not witnessed these motors running. However, they appear to be in really good condition. As I mentioned they still have mounting hardware, and the only cosmetic blemish is a mark from a grub screw on the output shaft's, and one of the motors has had the shrink wrap replaced on one of its leads, looks like the wiring might have been in a tight spot and my grandfather had re-wrapped it to ensure the wire was not exposed. I have moderate experience with motors and electrical systems and both motors appear to be in great shape. There is no visible dirt inside the motor casing, no smell or oder on the motor or inside. The shaft is clearly bound by the strong magnets, and when rotated with a pair of pliers the bearings seem to be in perfect shape with no play or dirt noises. I am extremely confident in these being in good condition, and I know my grandfather would not have given them to me if they did not work well.

I was able to find these on ebay in new condition for $105 shipped. I would like to get $75 a piece for these. Feel free to talk with me about price, and of course I will ship anywhere in the US. As for payment I will only use paypal, it is the safest choice for both seller and buyer alike.

A little about me:

Since I am a stranger to this board, I would like to share a little about myself to try and build some credential. I have decided to come here to find these motors a new home due to the fact I dislike ebay, and hope there will be more interest here. I am also a believer in public forums and coming from car forums I find the marketplace is a great chance for us to benefit one another.

The best I can offer is my buyer and seller's reputation rating from my two car forums I am very involved with. Please feel free to follow these links where a handful of folks have commented on my private sales in the recent past.

http://www.sr20-forum.com/itrader.php
http://www.sr20forum.com/itrader.php?u=21471

Edit: These are NOT 600XL, but 600L, disregard the fact that the box's read 600XL.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

Dudeman
Dudeman258 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries

Electric Motors, ESC's, BEC's, Chargers and Batteries *No Commercial Ads - E-Helis Stuff Only