Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please

Old 10-07-2009, 03:53 AM   #1
Apache64
Registered Users

Default Gaui-365 on a Trex 250 help!

Hi, i have a Trex 250 and i thought i would atempt to try going FBL, and of course the cheapest entry was the Gaui. However this seems to be a good device but on the 250 it seems to have a problem. I seem to be getting a heading-hold on both elevator and arelion, so if i put in a command the swash stays in that position. I then reduce the gain down and it gets better but then it does not stabilise as it should. So i am in this situation where going up in gain gives me heading hold, going down gives me nothing, where is the problem, any ideas welcome..
Apache64 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #2
Apache64
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hi everyone, i have fixed the problem, it turned out to be a combination of too higher gain and the elevator gyro switch being reversed. so it not only wagged when hovering but violently veering to the right when i put in left stick.
The 250 now hovers just like a flybarred head and i hope to put it into a F3C fuzz to complete it, i will post some pics when done.
Apache64 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
HeliHoverAP
Registered Users

I'm really close to doing this mod on my 250. I would love to see some pics and get some more info on your build and any promblems you had.
HeliHoverAP is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please