Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics > 2.4G Futaba Radios

2.4G Futaba Radios Futaba 2.4G Radio Help and support forum

Old 10-10-2009, 05:52 AM   #1
joeyhatch11
Registered Users

Default Selling Futaba 7C 2.4ghz Radio

Wanted to see if anyone is interested in buying my 3 month old Futaba 7C radio system. It has 26hrs logged in on it and is pretty much brand new. I'm getting out of the heli hobby and going to stick with my other RC's. Bought it for $300 off TowerHobbies, only looking to sell it for $225 shipped. Comes in original box with charger, manual and neck strap. I can also be reached at joeyhatch11@yahoo.com Thanks, Joe
joeyhatch11 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
GunnyGlow
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I saw a 7C 2.4 go for around $150 on RCG awhile back. That was WITH the RX.

Good luck on the $225 asking...but with lots of us struggling with the economy.....times are tough, eh!

There is a dedicated for sale/wanted section down near the bottom of the homepage. You should list it there and get more traffic.
GunnyGlow is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
joeyhatch11
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

All the 2.4ghz 7C's I've seen for that price were just Tx only. They didn't come with the Rx. With Rx, even on Ebay I see them for $269.99 free shipping. I figure, $225 free shipping is a hell of a deal. Only 26hr's logged in and pretty much brand new.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #4
GunnyGlow
Registered Users

My HF Map location

http://helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=167384

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ghlight=futaba

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ghlight=futaba
Old 10-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
joeyhatch11
Registered Users

The first links says Tx only and the second like says it comes with (4) R617FS Rx's? Yeah right. The Rx's alone are $100 and the Tx is $180ish. There has to be something wrong with that deal for $325 shipped. hahahaha Like I said, Futaba 7C 2.4ghz radio SYSTEM complete with Rx, battery, charger, neck strap, manual and box for $225 shipped. Now thats a REAL deal.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #6
joeyhatch11
Registered Users

Even the other guy on there selling the complete system is asking $280, so I still have the best damn deal your going to find.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #7
GunnyGlow
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'll be astounded if your radio ONLY sells for over $200. I"m a FASST user and am always on the lookout for some RX's. So needless to say I am well aware of what the market is offering.

I know you're getting agitated with my posts..so I"ll try and make this one the last! BUT....it's obvious you're inexperienced with selling things on a forum. I'm really just trying to help.

You should list your radio in the proper section for WAY more exposure. People don't come to this section to buy/sell. Just talk.

Good luck on your sale.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:24 AM   #8
joeyhatch11
Registered Users

I'm not getting mad about it. I just know what I'm selling. I'm not stupid and why should I short change myself? The system is only three months old and sells for $300 new. If the cheapest I'm finding my combo for is $269 free shipping, then whats wrong with $225? You think I should post it for $175 just because it's "used"? Anything less than $200 would really be a waste of my time. And maybe I am just wasting my time trying to sell it and should simply hold on to it. But I'm not inexperienced with selling anything. If a used Tx is going for $150 and a used Rx for $75, theres my $225 sounds right to me. Or did my inexperience have me miss something again?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #9
GunnyGlow
Registered Users

My HF Map location

So it does or does NOT come with an RX? If it DOES....225, to me, also sounds reasonable. I still don't think it will sell for that. But.....there is a buyer for everything at every price.

Stick that thing in the FSW threads if you wanna get rid of it. Here's the section at helifreak.... http://helifreak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

And the one at RCG(more active, more traffic, more lowballers... )
http://www.rcgroups.com/for-sale-wanted-201/
Old 10-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #10
joeyhatch11
Registered Users

It does come complete with Rx all you need is a heli or plane. hahaha

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics > 2.4G Futaba Radios

2.4G Futaba Radios Futaba 2.4G Radio Help and support forum