Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > JS TZ-V2 Frenzy

JS TZ-V2 Frenzy JS Models TZ-V2 Frenzy Helicopters Discussion

Old 04-08-2010, 04:20 AM   #1
bigonexeon
Registered Users

Default building advice

i just bought a js tz v2 90 and its my first nitro helicopter and unsure how to put it together correctly and was hoping anyone knew of a link to a actual video tutorial of building one its either that or ditching it and spending another $710 dollars and buying a trex 700 and watching the finless bob tutorials on building the trex 700 please someone know a link too a video tutorial

thankyou
bigonexeon is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
kc8qpu
Registered Users

I doubt there is a video. It is still a pretty new heli. But why ditch it. Just put it together and locktight everything.

Trex 550 DFC Stretched. Neu1907/1H, CC 100ice, AR7200bx, Align servos.
kc8qpu is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
heartnspirit
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Don't let the lack of a build video hold you back from building the Frenzy. It's as straightforward and as easy as they come. As far as how to setup your radio, gyro, gov or anything else you could possibly need to know it's all very easily found on the internet, and probably right here on Helifreak. A Main Hobbies has a good tech support as well.
Frenzy 50 with SK-360, AR7100R, BLS451, Edge FBL Blades, Spartan DS 760.Frenzy 90 with SK-720, AR7100R, BLS451, OS 91 HZ-PS. ELY-Q Vision 90 with BeastX, AR7100R, BLS451, OS 91 HZ-R, Radix FBL. JR X9303
heartnspirit is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
BigMike78
Registered Users

After the issues I have had with mine I came to realise quickly...

Loctite is the best thing ever invented...

I eventually pulled apart the entire heli and redid everything, seems they forgot the loctite during factory assembly
BigMike78 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > JS TZ-V2 Frenzy

JS TZ-V2 Frenzy JS Models TZ-V2 Frenzy Helicopters Discussion