Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 06:34 PM   #1
dsrj
Registered Users

Default T-rex 600 Canopy BE AWARE E-Bay SCAM - killar kustoms

Hi,
For all of you out there, I would like to let you now that 3 months ago on e-bay i won an auction for this canopy which today i found out is being painted and sold by a member of this forum by the name of KillarKustoms in South Australia, this guy rip me off with 160.00USD, never got the canopy or a refund, be carefull not to get ripped of by him, this people should not harm this great hobby.
Thanks.
dsrj[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t_normal_bling600-1_164.jpg (20.2 KB, 217 views)
Old 10-27-2006, 07:00 PM   #2
PDC
Registered Users

Thanks for the info!

I ordered two canopies some time ago, and has not succeeded to get in touch with him since I paid with paypal......if he really is a bad boy, I think it might be possible to track where my money went with paypal?????

I am very careful with accusing anybody for something as serious as fraud, so will give pete one week to react from now, whereafter I will contact Paypal. Has also send him an email.

Until then I will believe he is a good guy. Maybe somebody knowing him can confirm he is a good guy so that we quickly can clean he´s name here?

below is he´s mail correspondence only with me.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29. september 2006 05:45
To: Paul Christiansen
Subject: Re: T-REX 600 canopy

hi paul
payment received with thanks , and canopies are being painted now as soon as they r finished i will send them to u , soon cheers pete

>
>
>
> >From: "peter garnaut" <killar_kustoms@bigpond.com>
> >To: "Paul"
> >Subject: Re: T-REX 600 canopy
> >Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:05:14 +0930
> >
> >hi paul here is some pics
> >
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: peter garnaut [mailto:killar_kustoms@bigpond.com]
> >Sent: 22. september 2006 11:52
> >To: ............
> >Subject: Re: T-REX 600 canopy
> >
> >
> >hi there
> >2 t-rex 600 canopies painted will cost u $350.us and $45.us for
> >postage , and payment with paypal and time frame at this time is 4 to
> >6 weeks as i have a lot of canopies im painting at the moment thank
> >you for your equiry cheers pete (killarkustoms)
> >
>
Old 10-27-2006, 07:56 PM   #3
samstain
Registered Users

I know the guy, but not real closely, Ill see if I can find out what going on for you guys.

Im sure he wouldnt be deliberatally ripping you guys off. hopefully its just email troubles or something I know he had trouble a while back and was off line for a while.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:19 PM   #4
dsrj
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hi,
This are the e-mails i got from Peter and never heard from him again, he even cancel the e-mail address that was on his e-bay and paypal account i opened a paypal dispute and he ask me to cancel it so he could refund me and i did cancel the dispute once you cancel the paypal dispute you cannot reopen it, that i foun out later, since then no canopy and no refund, what do you think?:

hi Jose
yes I do have a friend with paypal , so I will ask him if he will do this for us ,
as I said the ebay problem was non paying bidders a couple of them to the total of $800 aud that hurt me money wise as I needed that money , and I had extremely good feed back and because of the non paying bidders I can not sell on ebay , and that is costing me about $1200.aud a week , so I could not pay the fees so they suspended my a/c , I think that's unfair of ebay but they don't care , they just want there money but if they would let me sell items I could pay for the fees , and make more money for them .
as I refused to use my living money to payfor this as my wife and kids need to eat and have a roof over there heads first ,
as to paypal I still have no reply from them so I don't know what's up with that?? maybe its to do with my ebay a/c but it should not be .
any way sorry about this delay I will have it sorted soon for you you have my word on this , as I do not rip people off , as my feedback showed ,
cheers Pete
----- Original Message -----
To: Moon Willow
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please send me total amount for eBay item #260021819690, ALIGN T-REX 600 NEW CUSTOM PAINTED AIRBRUSHED CANOPY

Hi Pete,
Thanks for answering me but first you are out of e-bay and now you are out of paypal, something most be going wrong down your end, please do something about ower deal ASAP.
Note: You can ask a friend that has a paypal membership to send the refund for you, please advice.
Thanks again,
Jose.
To: Dr.José Rajlevsky S.
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please send me total amount for eBay item #260021819690, ALIGN T-REX 600 NEW CUSTOM PAINTED AIRBRUSHED CANOPY

HI JOSE
SORRY ABOUT THIS I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON I DID NOT CANCEL YOUR MONEY REQUEST , BUT PAYPAL HAS CLOSED MY A/C AND I DON'T KNOW WHY??? IM WAITING TO HERE FROM PAYPAL ON THIS , I WILL HAVE THIS SORTED OUT AS SOON AS I CAN , YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK I PROMISE
CHEERS PETE

Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:54 PM

Hi Pete,
You just cancelled my money request, what is going on, please advice ASAP.
Jose.
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 9:30 AM

hi jose
sorry about this , i went to paypal to pay but they have charged me $14.00 aud for the dispute you opened and cosed so now im short $ 14.00 so i will have to go to the bank tomorrow , this was not my doing it was paypals and there fee charges, thats out of my control sorry ,
cheers pete
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 4:10 AM

Hi,
I was suppose to get 215.00 that you had in your paypal acount yesterday to my paypal account:
jrsdent@intersky.com
Please advice ASAP.
Thanks again,
Jose.
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 1:43 AM

ok
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 3:08 PM

Hi,
Just send the 215.00 today and that will do it, please send to this e-mail address:

Thanks again,
Jose.
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 12:33 AM

hi Jose
it has shown up on my a/c as $228.76 aud, ?? and I don't have that much in my paypal as I only have the $215.00 , I will have to ad more funds , but the banks here r closed till Tuesday for the holiday here and I can not do it online ,
so I need to put some money into my credit card to pay paypal sorry about that can u wait till then please then I can pay u Tuesday nite is that ok , at the moment that's all I can do
let me know
cheers
ps if I do it on line from my bank it will take 5-7 working days to show up in paypal , so if I go to the bank and deposit money it shows up instantly
not sure if you under stand what I have tried to explain??
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 2:12 PM

Hi,
That is the conversion toUS dollars that paypal charged me, this is copied from the paypal actual transactio:

Conversion From:
-$166.20 USD
Conversion To:
$215.00 AUD
Exchange Rate:
1 U.S. Dollar = 1.29363 Australian Dollars

Please advice ASAP.
Thanks again,
Jose.

Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 11:48 PM

HI THERE JOSE
JUST WONDERING THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE ASKED FOR IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID ?? WHY IS THIS
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 1:57 PM

Hi,
Please send refund ASAP. the dispute has been closed.
Thanks again,
Jose.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:08 PM   #5
dsrj
Registered Users

Hi Paul,
I just wrote an e-mail to peter to the address you post and this is what i get:

When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at maxcom.net.mx encountered
problems with the following addresses:

For <killar_kustoms@bigpond.com>, Site (bigpond.com/144.140.80.13) said: 550 Invalid recipient: <killar_kustoms@bigpond.com>

For a more detailed explanation see http://netwinsite.com/surgemail/deliver_failed.htm
Old 10-28-2006, 01:14 AM   #6
PDC
Registered Users

Thanks!

And this is what I got.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

killar_kustoms@bigpond.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-28-2006, 06:15 AM   #7
oldschool269
Registered Users

as below
Old 10-28-2006, 06:24 AM   #8
oldschool269
Registered Users

dsrj , i live in south australia.

pm me with some contact detail and ill pay our freind a vist.

the offer is on the table .

give me the info and ill show you how you reach someone from mexico

Jason
Old 10-28-2006, 08:47 AM   #9
dsrj
Registered Users

Hi Jason,
Thanks for the offer, i will apreciate if you can help me with this guy, i do not have much to go on, this is where i send my paypal payment to:

Payment To:
naomi wyithe (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Unverified)
Seller's ID:
pndesigns569
Seller's Email:
nke81548@bigpond.net.au

I will try to contact e-bay and paypal to see if i can get a phone number, i think this guy is in Adelaine, thanks again for your help.
Note: maybe you can track them by the names on phone book, the 2 names are:

naomi wyithe or peter garnaut.

Thanks again,
Jose.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:01 AM   #10
dsrj
Registered Users

Hi Jason,
I just e-mail to the last e-mail address which was the paypal address i have send the money to and this is what i got:

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check the
addresses and re-mail the message):

<Kitty_Willow@bigpond.com>

Please reply to <Postmaster@bigpond.com>
if you feel this message to be in error.

This guys have cancel all of the e-mail addresses that they have used to do bussiness with, is that strange to you?, i think only the phone book or somebody that knows them can help.
Thanks again,
Jose.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:41 AM   #11
MisterFive
Registered Users

Hey Guys,
I have had problems with PayPal before, and I urge you to go ahead and file a grievance with them. You have limited time to do so. I think if thirty days elapses from when you originally sent funds and you have not filed a grievance, then they will just ignore you.

Edit: I looked it up on PayPal's site, you have 45 days to file a complaint.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...tections-buyer

Cheers,
Old 10-28-2006, 10:44 AM   #12
oldschool269
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrj
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the offer, i will apreciate if you can help me with this guy, i do not have much to go on, this is where i send my paypal payment to:

Payment To:
naomi wyithe (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Unverified)
Seller's ID:
pndesigns569
Seller's Email:
nke81548@bigpond.net.au

I will try to contact e-bay and paypal to see if i can get a phone number, i think this guy is in Adelaine, thanks again for your help.
Note: maybe you can track them by the names on phone book, the 2 names are:

naomi wyithe or peter garnaut.

Thanks again,
Jose.

OK , OVER HERE
The telco we use is telstra , they do mobile phone., landline, internet & his email

if this Peter dude , didnt pay his phone bill , he would have lost the lot.
they would have cutoff everything .

DO -
Begin your complaint file with paypal , and if he dosent reply to official paypal email from them
, then you will be awarded the win ,
and if he EVER gets money again ,
paypal will automaticly refund you all cash owed to you from whats avail from his account except any shipping

Jason
Old 10-28-2006, 11:54 AM   #13
Finless
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Awesome!
I hope you find out what the problem is and get these folks money back!

Your turning out to be the Spork of Australia
http://www.helifreak.com/viewtopic.php?t=21475

Bob

Old 10-28-2006, 01:34 PM   #14
PDC
Registered Users

Thanks for the info´s and help, I will go on then.

The email address I was asked to transfer money to was also

nke81548@bigpond.net.au

Looked at the history in paypal, and this is the name attached to that email address

Name:
naomi wyithe
Email:
nke81548@bigpond.net.au

And guess, also got this message when I send a mail to that address.

-------------------------------------

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check the
addresses and re-mail the message):

<Kitty_Willow@bigpond.com>

Please reply to <Postmaster@bigpond.com>
if you feel this message to be in error.

-------------------------------------------

Opening a Dispute or Filing a Complaint against PayPal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can open a dispute against a seller or file a complaint against PayPal as stated below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open a Dispute

You can use the Resolution Center to contact your seller and open a dispute about a problem transaction. If you are unable to resolve the dispute with the seller, you can escalate it to a claim with PayPal within 20 calendar days of opening the dispute.

By escalating to a dispute, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

Open a Dispute

Filing a Complaint Against PayPal in the European Union

If you live within the European Union, you can file a general complaint if you are unsatisfied with the level of service you received from PayPal. Your complaint will be routed to a PayPal Customer Service representative who will respond to your complaint.

Learn More about how this type of complaint is handled.

European Union residents: File a complaint against PayPal.

Step 1 - Identify issue

Most disputes are the result of simple misunderstandings. It’s best to initiate communication with the seller as soon as you recognize a potential problem.

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment. By opening a dispute, you are able to communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you and your seller are unable to agree on a solution, you must escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

Return to Buyer Tutorial Overview

-------------------------------------------------------

Step 2 - Open dispute

Reasons for opening a dispute include:
Item not received: You paid for an item but never received it
Item significantly not as described: You received an item that was significantly different than the seller's description
To open a dispute, click the Resolution Center tab.

When you open a dispute, you'll inform PayPal about the type of problem you are having and then post a message explaining the situation to your seller.

Even if you've already emailed the seller you should still use the dispute resolution process because doing so ensures that your communication with the seller will be visible to PayPal if the dispute is escalated to a claim. Also, it increases the likelihood that the seller will take your concerns seriously and respond thoughtfully.

Try not to enter communication with the seller under the assumption that they are acting unfairly or unreasonably. Make it clear that you see the situation as resolvable and include some suggestions about how the seller can satisfy you. The vast majority of sellers welcome the opportunity to work out problem transactions and agree on a solution.

We’ll send an email to the seller letting them know that you have opened a dispute.

----------------------------------------------------

Step 3 - Buyer and seller negotiate to resolve issue

The seller will review your message and respond by posting a message in the Resolution Center.

For example, if you opened a dispute because you never received your item, the seller might post a message that includes the tracking number or information on when the item was shipped.

You’ll be notified by email when the seller posts a new message and asked to log in to the Resolution Center to review it.

From here, you can communicate directly by posting messages back and forth.

--------------------------------------------

Step 4 - Dispute is resolved or escalated to PayPal claim

To help ensure that problem transactions are resolved within a reasonable period of time, you must close or escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. After 20 days, your dispute will automatically close.

We will remind you of this deadline on the Dispute Details page and will contact you by email when the deadline is approaching.

If you've reached an agreement with the seller, you can close the dispute at anytime.

It's important that you wait until you are 100% satisfied that your concerns have been addressed before closing the dispute. A closed dispute cannot be re-opened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

--------------------------------------------------------
Step 5 - PayPal investigates and resolves claim

Most disputes are resolved through open communication but, unfortunately, this is not always the case. Escalating to a PayPal claim is your best option when you and the seller cannot agree on a resolution within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened or if one party chooses not to communicate.

By escalating to a claim, you are asking PayPal to decide your case. PayPal will use the messages you and the seller exchanged during the dispute along with other information to determine the appropriate outcome.

You can respond to requests for information from PayPal and track progress of a claim in the Resolution Center.

-------------------------------------------------

My dispute is now open.

Your Dispute is Open

Thank you. We'll let you know by email when the seller responds.

You'll be able to review the seller's response, post new messages to the seller, and track this dispute in the Resolution Center.

Dispute Timeline

You and the seller have 20 calendar days to resolve this dispute. Your dispute will automatically close on Nov. 17, 2006 unless you or the seller escalate it to a PayPal claim.

By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to review the dispute and decide the outcome. We will email you a reminder when the deadline is approaching. Once a dispute is closed, it cannot be re-opened or escalated to a claim.

To learn more about how the dispute process works, review our step-by-step Resolution Center Tutorials.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:22 PM   #15
PDC
Registered Users

I have escalated my dispute to a claim via paypal....now I just have to wait what happens next.

Old 10-28-2006, 03:26 PM   #16
dsrj
Registered Users

Hi Guys,
I made the mistake in good faith to cancel the dispute before i got a refund because this guy Peter told me that with the dispute open he was not able to send money on his paypal account that the account was on hold so i believed him and i cancel it, once you cancel a dispute you cannot reopened again, i think this was done by him on purpose, i am sure he knew that once closed there is nothing i could do, that if it is the case in my opinion is called fraud, if the guy has a problem and is honets he can always e-mail and explain the problem and i am sure everybody will understand unless he is death, otherwise i again think this is fraud and it should be treated that way, i am thinking on getting intouch with the australian police and the internet fraud webpage unless i get a response and explanation from this guy Peter, everything can be fixed in a decent way being intouch and not ignoring the problem which in that case will make it worst, no body likes to be ignore, what you all think i should do?, please advice.
Thanks to all again,
Jose.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:35 PM   #17
PDC
Registered Users

What i don´t like is that no of he´s email addresses works anymore, maybe there is an explanation, but after what has been written above, I will take no chances.

I don´t accuse anybody yet, I just use the paypal claim system before it is too late.

I havent received anything, so if I only will get my money back, that is fine too.

Old 10-28-2006, 06:51 PM   #18
oldschool269
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrj
Hi Guys,
I made the mistake in good faith to cancel the dispute before i got a refund because this guy Peter told me that with the dispute open he was not able to send money on his paypal account that the account was on hold so i believed him and i cancel it, once you cancel a dispute you cannot reopened again, i think this was done by him on purpose, i am sure he knew that once closed there is nothing i could do, that if it is the case in my opinion is called fraud, if the guy has a problem and is honets he can always e-mail and explain the problem and i am sure everybody will understand unless he is death, otherwise i again think this is fraud and it should be treated that way, i am thinking on getting intouch with the australian police and the internet fraud webpage unless i get a response and explanation from this guy Peter, everything can be fixed in a decent way being intouch and not ignoring the problem which in that case will make it worst, no body likes to be ignore, what you all think i should do?, please advice.
Thanks to all again,
Jose.
]

Once you open a dispute he cant trade , its a block on him .

he asked you to remove the block so he could keep trading .

after 3 months of waiting , i would have just made him cough up....

PDC , can you email me a pic of what you bought ...
dsrj , Likewise is the pic above at the top your canopy ?

MY email - dredgemarcon@yahoo.com.au

and Peter if you are reading this , go to a dam internet cafe and talk to these dam people will you .. it your name on the line here dude.

Jason
Old 10-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #19
dsrj
Registered Users

Hi Jason,
What do you suggest i can do?

Jose.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #20
oldschool269
Registered Users

dsrj , ---
that is your canopy at the top of the post ??,
or did you order your own design .??

its sunday here , i cant do much , ill start sleuthing on monday morning .

and see if i can order a cowel , in person ... LOL's

there isnt much you can do until this dude pops his head up somewhere..

Jase
Closed Thread

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.