Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > Other R/C Flight Simulators

Other R/C Flight Simulators Other R/C Flight Simulators

Old 11-24-2006, 10:18 AM   #1
dukesy
Registered Users

Default aerofly pro deluxe trex 450

hi every one
i have decided to get myself a trex 450se and would like to get an idea of what they are like to fly. i have downloaded this model from rc-sim and it just seems abit of a handfull to fly and cant compare it to a real heli because i have never flown 1. could somebody please tell how realistic this download is
and if it would be better to carry on practicing on 1 of the other models on this simulator as i have currently been learning on the threedee model which is much more fun. i understand larger helis r more stable
im sure some1 can help from this great forum
dukesy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:35 PM   #2
Caleb White
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I havn't flown a real trex yet (just a corona 120), but I have AFPD and got the orange and yellow trex from rc-sim... yeah.... don't think it's realistic at all. In fact, all helis aren't that great in this sim. It has little inertial physics, WAY too responsive, unstable, etc. I don't know how to make it better in the editor. I got something like a CrownIII electric from rc-sim; you might try it, it's better tuned.
Caleb White is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:32 PM   #3
dukesy
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

i'll have a look when i get chance i got my trex the other day so ive been giving my brain a chinese burn trying to get it all set up
thats good to know that all the helis are way to responsive atleast when i fly the real 1 it should seem easier. i'll just have to upgrade to xtr or something when i want to learn harder 3d moves. the guy in my hobby shop told me afpd was the best thing to learn on he must of ment 4 planes
dukesy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:10 PM   #4
mpastora
Registered Users

I got the t-rex for the aerofly and I have the t-rex, you can get it to fly as in reality, just adjust the pitch and take out some movement and it will fly really well
mpastora is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > Other R/C Flight Simulators

Other R/C Flight Simulators Other R/C Flight Simulators