Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters > 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
Nspector8
Registered Users

Default Pitch/Throttle curves for Align woodies?

I'm running the wood Align Pro blades with a 12T pinion. I read several places that recommended running an 80% throttle curve with 50% pitch at center stick with the 12T pinion. Will I be safe running these woodies at these settings? What throttle/pitch curves would you guys recommend for me to get the longest run time but still be safe with the woodies?

Thanks!

Align T-Rex 550E DFC: All Stock / Spektrum DSMX Remote Receivers Align T-Rex 450 Pro: AR6110E / HS-65MG's / S9257 / GY520
Nspector8 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
kjdubuque
Registered Users

I was running the Pro woodies with a 12T with an 85% (Idle 1) and 95% (Idle 2) throttle curves. I only ran them once at 85% and I never ran them in normal mode so my pitch curves were linear at +/- 11. Never had any problem with them at this speed.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters > 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 450 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.