Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more

Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more *No Commercial Ads

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Justin Pucci
Registered Users

Arrow Torquemaster 180 with Mavrikk Starter Wand and Two 7S NiMh 4600 Packs! Tons of Power!

Hey all,

I'm getting out of nitro helis and going all electric for the time being, so I've decided to sell my Torquemaster 180 Starter with Mavrikk Starter Wand and Two Duratraxx DTX 7-cell NiMh 4600mAh packs. This beast has the two packs in series at 16V and has always started my 50's and 90's with no issues. The batteries really only require charging a few times per year. I only charged them twice during the entire last summer season and I flew quite a bit! Also, the starter wand pulls out of the one-way bearing and can be stowed in a slot on the rubber battery holders so that it's more compact during transportation to and from the field.

I'm looking to get $75 Paypal'd/shipped for the entire setup. I only accept Paypal and the fees are already included…no gift garbage! Shipping is included to the lower 48 via USPS.

I have tons of feedback on this site, the other site, RCGroups, and eBay, so buy with confidence. Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
-->Justin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-01-18 at 9.05.25 PM.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	202473   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-01-18 at 9.05.39 PM.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	202474   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-01-18 at 9.05.46 PM.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	202475  

Last edited by Justin Pucci; 01-19-2011 at 09:15 PM..
Old 01-18-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
Justin Pucci
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Photos posted!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
Justin Pucci
Registered Users

Sold pending payment!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #4
Justin Pucci
Registered Users

Sold!
Closed Thread

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more

Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more *No Commercial Ads