Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Batteries and Charging Support > Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support > Duralite

Duralite Duralite Battery Li-Ion Li-Mn Chargers Support Forum

Old 10-03-2004, 09:31 AM   #1
SC Raptorman
Registered Users

Default Switch on Regulator Help

I did not get regulator with the switch , is that something I should have ordered with my set up . I'm new with this set up and just need some advice . It would have been nice to know this when I ordered my 2 set ups . Do you still use the charge connector to check the voltage on the battery packs on the original switch ? I know the yellow lead is the one to charge on . :?:
SC Raptorman is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 11:26 PM   #2
Clintstone
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If you are not using the sw/Reg then you hook the battery to the switch and you put the Reg. between the Sw and the Reg. and hook the reg to the Rec. Check the voltage on your test lead coming from the switch. There will be a drawing included with the product. I just got in and I am headed to bed but if you have any questions I will respond later. The sw/reg or just the reg. is just a matter of choice, I like the sw/reg.
Old 10-04-2004, 08:14 AM   #3
SC Raptorman
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks Clintstone for the reply , I thought that was what to do but I just wanted to be sure .
SC Raptorman is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Batteries and Charging Support > Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support > Duralite

Duralite Duralite Battery Li-Ion Li-Mn Chargers Support Forum