Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:57 PM   #1
Finless
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location
Default Helifreak Exclusive - Trex 450 SE V2 Overview Video

OK I got a "official" Align Se V2 kit today and decided to do an overview video. I cover ALL the new stuff and go into detail on the major change which is the new head with thrust bearings.

ENJOY folks!

You can find the video in my forum here:
http://www.helifreak.com/viewtopic.php?t=31453

Here is the V2 Manual in PDF High Resolution 20 megs
VIDEO -> Align SE Version 2 PDF Manual High Rez (20 Megs)

Here is the V2 Manual in PDF Lower Resolution 10 megs
VIDEO -> Align SE Version 2 PDF Manual Low Rez (10 Megs)

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Finless is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:58 PM   #2
rcboosted
Registered Users

Thanks Bob!
rcboosted is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
TripHammer
Registered Users

Nice going Bob thanks! Dose the new canopy fit on the old SE frame?

Trip
TripHammer is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:39 AM   #4
Finless
Team Taco VP

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Yes it does... you didnt see in on my heli Sunday?

Bob

Old 02-20-2007, 01:26 AM   #5
gagi
Registered Users

Good work Bob! Keep us shoppers informed.

I wonder how much the makeover from SE v1 to SE v2 will cost, Align should seriously package a complete hop-up kit, I bet those would sell out fast! Also I canít wait to get the latest scoop on what pinion will be best for the 430XL. Whatever the tooth count I'm going to try out a steel pinion, itís the last brass thing on my heli.

-Gagi
gagi is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:40 AM   #6
rdlohr
HF Support

My HF Map location

Are the plastic, SEV1 and SEV2 boom blocks interchangable? I've had people wanting to upgrade their SA boom block to the metal SEV2 version and use my SA mount on it.

My products, flown by top pilots around the world, like you!

rdlohr is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:56 AM   #7
TripHammer
Registered Users

saw the new canopy, did not manage to put 1 and 1 together...

That is such a cool pic, its getting printed and put up in my office along with a few others
Old 02-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #8
Finless
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Quote:
Are the plastic, SEV1 and SEV2 boom blocks interchangable? I've had people wanting to upgrade their SA boom block to the metal SEV2 version and use my SA mount on it.
Yes they are interchangable.

Bob

Old 02-20-2007, 02:33 PM   #9
Finless
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

I just posted the link tot he V2 manual in the first post above.

Bob

Old 02-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #10
glucoseboy
Registered Users

Thanks for the vids and the manual Bob,

My wheels are turning right now.... (sell current SE, get new v2....) :wink:
Old 02-20-2007, 04:33 PM   #11
gagi
Registered Users

Just took a look at the new manual and it looks nice!

The only thing I wish align had done differently is maid the tail case similar to that of the 600, less screws to mess with, and much easier to change belts.

I donít change my belt just because its too involved. There are over 10 screws just in the tail section alone that need to be removed to change the tail belt.

We need TORQUE TUBEs for 400s

-Gagi
Old 02-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #12
gagi
Registered Users

Now that everyone is talking about the new V2 parts, is there any reason why I would not be able to use my R770, GY401, and HS65MG servos with the new Align ESC that has a 6V BEC?

And would the servos be more responsive on a 6V Power source?

More importantly, would my TP 2100s even stand a chance with that new 430XL powerhouse?

-Gagi
Old 02-20-2007, 05:48 PM   #13
xJAEx
Registered Users

I just got into heli's a few months ago, damn my timing was bad...a few months later and I could have started out with a REAL V2!!!

Oh well, I know that ASAP I will be getting that new 430XL motor!
xJAEx is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #14
inmidair
Registered Users

My HF Map location

now i can look forward to upgrading my SE V1 in the future.
finless, please let us know if you find out anything about when the V2 parts will be on the market.

inmidair is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:25 PM   #15
rdlohr
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
The SE is still a great bird. I assume we will all slowly migrate to the new guy!

Rick

My products, flown by top pilots around the world, like you!

rdlohr is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:30 PM   #16
inmidair
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlohr
Quote:
The SE is still a great bird. I assume we will all slowly migrate to the new guy!

Rick
yeah, im not disappointed that i have a V1 or anything, its just the feeling of knowing that i can make it even better than it already is. im not in a rush however, i havent even got the one i have off the ground yet. still need a gyro, TX, and RX.

inmidair is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:59 PM   #17
TripHammer
Registered Users

hmm link to manual does not work for me I get

"Cannot make directory email systems adminsitrator"

EDIT: magically fixed
Old 02-20-2007, 08:23 PM   #18
Finless
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Trip, the problem is fixed now.

Bob

Old 02-21-2007, 08:58 PM   #19
Finless
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

V2 manual now uploaded as PDF (Thanks Bruce) and are available in low and high rez PDFs. Link are in the first post.

Bob

Old 02-22-2007, 09:46 AM   #20
s9joe
Registered Users

hi bob nice bird have you got eny vids of her flying yet thanks alot for the vids keep it up
T-REX 450 SE
T-REX 450 SE V2
REAL FLIGHT G3
FIELD FORCE 9
s9joe is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.