START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters

Walkera Helicopters Walkera Helicopter Support

Old 03-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
hilo69
Registered Users

Default v400d02 stabbelizer holder?

how do i remove the stabelizer holder?the 2 gromet screws are so tight my alan werench is stripping!trying to replace the main shaft went doun pretty hard!fff thats wat i get for flyin at night ther was lites at the park but not bright enough!HAHAHAHALOL thanx
hilo69 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
Blayd
Registered Users

My HF Map location

hilo,
I broke a wrench trying to get it out...
Do you have a soldering iron? heat up the set screw with the tip of the iron, it will soften up the locktite. or, you can take a heat gun, dont know if a blow drier will do it, but a heat gun will.. heat it up, the loctite will get soft and it will come loose. I actually, took a lighter.. the kind that is almost like a little blow torch, and heated the stabilizer, then the set screw came off...But, I had taken the main shaft off, so it was nothing but the main shaft and the stuck stabilizer..all metal, no plastic. Just heated alittle at a time, then tried the set screw, it started coming loose after the third pass with the lighter... but on my cars and planes.. I use my soldering iron. It works very well and alot safer.
HC500SE ....GO TEAM FLYBAR!
Blayd is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:38 AM   #3
hilo69
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

yes i do have a soldering iron, im not very good at it ! but i understand wat your saying illtry it ! in my frustration of i should have of known beter i ordered a main shaft,n stabilizer should be heir wensday ?thanx blade im looking for a md500d fuselodge for the v400d02 not a450size but 400size if you see one please let me know thanx,
Old 03-30-2011, 03:20 AM   #4
hilo69
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

thanx blayd it worked but one screw is still in, n its stripped but managed to slide off main shaft n it looks fine, after all the crashes i have had boy am i luky oh well got a spare main shaft now, will replace wen parts come! thanks again!blayd

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters

Walkera Helicopters Walkera Helicopter Support