Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Aerial Videography and Photography > FPV and Real time Video

FPV and Real time Video Discussions of receiving video in realtime from the aircraft

Old 06-15-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
daniel723
Registered Users

Default what is the range of a AR6210 (fpv newbie)

Hey guys iv been looking all over the fourms to find out what is the range of the ar6210 and i cant really find a answer i have it on my trex 450 for awhile and never had a problem but just wondering how far it well go out. im gettting a fpv system this weekend and i dont want to go to far where it well lock out. I'm new to these fourms and so far you guys have helped me so much with everything thankyou. I cant wait for my fpv system to come in..
daniel723 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:32 AM   #2
swat2
Registered Users

Just range test your gear to find the answer. Its not so much the reciever as the transmitter that does the work. Every transmitter is different.

2.4Ghz is not ideal for long range FPV but I'd say you'd get around 600-800meters Line of Sight without any problems.

This is all hearsay and you, again, should range test your equipment.

The more testing you do gives you a higher probability of a successful FPV Flight.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Aerial Videography and Photography > FPV and Real time Video

FPV and Real time Video Discussions of receiving video in realtime from the aircraft