Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters > 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 02-03-2015, 01:51 PM   #521
ReadyToCrash
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmtyndall View Post
I wonder if you could carefully drill and tap each end for a set screw? Installed axially through the aluminum end, then you could adjust it out far enough that it acts as a limiter
great!
ReadyToCrash is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:48 PM   #522
Grumpy_Old_Man
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmtyndall View Post
I wonder if you could carefully drill and tap each end for a set screw? Installed axially through the aluminum end, then you could adjust it out far enough that it acts as a limiter
Well yes you could but drilling down the middle of the aluminium drive spiggots then tapping them out would be very tricky and require special tools (taps at least). It would be a easier just to cut down a 700e TT and be done with it.
Goblin 630 Comp HKIII 4035 560Kv, Castle 120HV, Align servos. Trex 600Pro - Scorp HK4035-530kv, YGE 90HV, Lynx blocks, 623 stretch.Kasama Dune 600 Pyro 700-52, RJX HV servos, YEP 80HV Compass 7HV U - SZ4926, RJX HV servos, YGE160HV
Grumpy_Old_Man is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #523
jmtyndall
Registered Users

Well I would agree. But it's an option lol
Old 02-04-2015, 04:08 PM   #524
cbrkhan
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyToCrash View Post
so you didn`t have to change the tt? interesting news, but how to stop the tt from moving back and forth? if so, one end will certainly disengage the opposite gear...
Nothing fancy, I just glued an old TT bearing to the TT where it meets the gear 5mm out. Now even if you wanted, TT cannot be pushed any further into the gear and remains 5mm out.
cbrkhan is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters > 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.