Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HF Vendor Support > XHeli/HobbyPartz Support

XHeli/HobbyPartz Support XHeli/HobbyPartz Vendor Sponsored Customer Support Forum

Old 06-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
skier809
Registered Users

Default Spare Parts Express shipping option

Sunday night I ordered a canopy and a 450 sized aluminum case. When I checked out, there were several shipping options. The least expensive was named 'Spare Parts Express'. It listed a USA only stipulation, but no other clarification. Yesterday, I received an email requesting additional shipping charges. Apparently, this shipping method is not available on the aluminum case. Customer service was not much help and only offered to cancel the order. I reluctantly paid the additional shipping. I understand mistakes happen, but what matters is how it is dealt with. A little customer service goes a long way. The customer service rep blamed the misunderstanding on me and claimed the web site was very clear. In my opinion, it is not. I am requesting that xheli.com update the web page to do one of two things. Ideally, unavailable shipping methods should not be offered at checkout. I realize this can be difficult logistically. If the shipping methods can not be filtered, there should at least be a very clear disclaimer explaining the limitations of the Parts Express Shipping method on the checkout page. The current ambiguity leads to confusion and negative customer experiences. I can not be the first one to have this issue. A simple update to the checkout page could save everyone time and money and lead to a better overall customer experience.
skier809 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
RaidenAlbert
Registered Users

Dear skier809,

I definitely agree with you and please allow me to apologize for the inconveniences. Thanks for your understanding and tolerance on this issue.

Please rest assured this has already brought to the attention of our IT department. Surely we will have some way to resolve this in the near future. Thank you again.

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert
RaidenAlbert is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HF Vendor Support > XHeli/HobbyPartz Support

XHeli/HobbyPartz Support XHeli/HobbyPartz Vendor Sponsored Customer Support Forum