Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Camp Hard Core - Team Hard Core - HeliFreak > HF Swag

HF Swag HF Shirts, Hats, Stickers and anything else HF

Old 06-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
Finless
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location
Default WTH? Why?

Come on folks... NO orders for HF swag in like 2 weeks?

You representing? Come on.... Help out a brother and HF and get some swag!

If there is some reason to not get some SWAG let us know and we will do our best to correct it.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Finless is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Wurger
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Ive got the shirt, the hat, the neckstrap, the mouse pad and the beer koozies already?

Wurger is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
avin89
Registered Users

Some of your knit shirts are sold out. When will they be available?
avin89 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #4
Dongle
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Arrow Knit shirts to be run. What sizes to produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by avin89 View Post
Some of your knit shirts are sold out. When will they be available?
Thanks for your inquiry! I'm working toward having a minimun run of these shirts made. They are embroidered at the left chest area as you probably noticed.

Please let me know what size(s) and quantity you would like so I "have you covered". I expect it will take one to two weeks for the next "run".

Dongle
Dongle is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
007brendan
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Additional colors

Even just adding black shirts would be cool. I rarely wear white tshirts.
007brendan is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
gixxernoob
Registered Users

My HF Map location

just ordered one
Old 07-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
SYMAWD
Registered Users

I just ordered a mouse pad, koozie, stickers, and a neck strap.
Prôtos 700
Xtreme-Production
SYMAWD is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
corona007
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007brendan View Post
Even just adding black shirts would be cool. I rarely wear white tshirts.
Same here....

+ long sleeve black T's, Hoodies????
Old 07-15-2011, 01:03 AM   #9
charlieoneseven
Registered Users

Where's the store and do I have to pay tax if I'm local?
Huntington Beach, Ca.

Last edited by charlieoneseven; 07-15-2011 at 01:09 AM.. Reason: changed
charlieoneseven is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:13 PM   #10
Dongle
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieoneseven View Post
Where's the store and do I have to pay tax if I'm local?
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Please visit http://www.helifreakswag.com/. If I understand correctly, you are in Huntington Beach.

The store operates primarily as an e-commerce business, but has a physical presence in H.B., CA. So, sales shipped to a CA address have sales tax added.

Please send me an email via the web site's "Contact Us" found on the left side of the web site's main page, or send me a PM via HeliFreak. We'll work something out to fill your order

Dongle
Old 07-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
frypan
Registered Users ):>

hey dongle are you the one who made the emu for realflight?

Dan
frypan is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #12
Squiggy Wigginz
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finless View Post
Come on folks... NO orders for HF swag in like 2 weeks?

You representing? Come on.... Help out a brother and HF and get some swag!

If there is some reason to not get some SWAG let us know and we will do our best to correct it.

Bob
Hey now. I am about to order a neck strap, just need a little more info Finless man. Chill! heh. I already got the T-Shirt. However, I plan on getting a few more T's. My idea is how about having your "HELIFREAK.COM" name on the back of the shirt? I would even get one for my fiance that says "Squiggy's b*&%h" if that were the case.
R/C Planes '84-'85, Cars '85-'92, Heli's 2009-Present. AMA #957254, IRCHA #3930, Blade 300x & Nano, Align T-Rex 500e(fb), T-Rex 500e FBL DFC & DJI Phantom Quad. w/Spektrum DX7 & Spektrum DX9. Youtube:
Squiggy Wigginz is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #13
Dongle
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by flydan View Post
hey dongle are you the one who made the emu for realflight?
Sorry not me. The Auatrailian "Emu" is flightless. Perhaps "Real Flight" used some digital magic?

Dongle
Old 07-17-2011, 09:26 PM   #14
Dongle
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiggy Wigginz View Post
Hey now. I am about to order a neck strap, just need a little more info Finless man. Chill! heh. I already got the T-Shirt. However, I plan on getting a few more T's. My idea is how about having your "HELIFREAK.COM" name on the back of the shirt? I would even get one for my fiance that says "Squiggy's b*&%h" if that were the case.
Well "Squiggy", if you want a "FINLESS" autograph on your canopy, main blades, your shirt, or somewhere on your fiance's person, you'll have to ask the actual "FINLESS". I hear he is accomodating. I'm just the vendor.

Dongle
Old 07-18-2011, 10:34 AM   #15
Squiggy Wigginz
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Sorry, meant having my name on back of shirt. Just that would be cool if you offered that so people would know who each of us are at funfly's, etc.
R/C Planes '84-'85, Cars '85-'92, Heli's 2009-Present. AMA #957254, IRCHA #3930, Blade 300x & Nano, Align T-Rex 500e(fb), T-Rex 500e FBL DFC & DJI Phantom Quad. w/Spektrum DX7 & Spektrum DX9. Youtube:
Old 07-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #16
Finless
Team Taco VP

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

I have been bugging Dongle to offer customized shirts like the straps. Once I got the customization module installed to support the straps, he can apply that to any of the products.

Come on Dongle, time to enable customized embroidery on shirts!

Bob

Finless is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #17
Dongle
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiggy Wigginz View Post
Sorry, meant having my name on back of shirt. Just that would be cool if you offered that so people would know who each of us are at funfly's, etc.
Quote:
I have been bugging Dongle to offer customized shirts like the straps. Once I got the customization module installed to support the straps, he can apply that to any of the products.

Bob
I too would like to be able to identify people at the funflys I attend. As Finless points out, the module exists on the website to handle customizations. And, I have embroidery vendors who can do that type of work, but then there is the cost.

I don't think the HeliFreak customers would be willing to add approximately $12 to a Tee shirt that sells for $11 to $18. For a multi-day funfly, one would need at least two custom Tee shirts. Perhaps it would work for the knit (polo) shirts that sell for about $22.

The embroidery charge could go substantially higher for someone who wants their HeliFreak "handle" plus their full name. Embroidery cost are a function of the number of stiches which boils down to "machine" time.

A less expensive solution would be to use a pin-on "name tag" that could be moved from one shirt to another as need be. I could produce them on my lazerjet printer and offer them on the website. Anyone with a printer could do it themselves, although the "name tags" are typically offered in packs of multiple tags at the office supply stores. A person only needs one or two tags, not a dozen!

So, what do you think? Would you pay perhaps $4 for a "custom" name tag, or prefer custom embroidery for $12 and UP?

Dongle
Old 07-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #18
aramb
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I just ordered my shirt and hat. Thanks, Don!
Futaba 14SG / AMA# 959345 / IRCHA #3954
Team HeliDirect
aramb is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #19
Primeval
Registered Users

T-Shirt ordered!!
Old 07-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #20
Squiggy Wigginz
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:

Bob
+1 AND to have a "Finless Autographed Cans of Bacon"...mmmm +2 for that!

Embroidery on Polo shirts, and Silkscreened names on T-Shirts would be much preferred. I don't think price usually matters much for us dumb dumbs pulling from our 401k's just to afford a hobby. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but $12 extra bucks is a small price to pay for the heliworld to know I'm that psycho Squiggy Wigginz on helifreak.com! I'm not so worried about my real name...it's my "Matrix name" anyway ya know (in my best Matrix voice, "Mr. Rengers you are NOT Squiggy Wigginz, you are just Mr. Rengers." LIES! This world is fake and you are not my father...) wait Star Wars crossover.

Also Dongle..you don't know me very well to think I'd need more than 1 shirt with my name silkscreened on it for 5 days of IRCHA. I was on Grateful Dead tour. Showers and clean clothes are a luxury, not a necessity.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Camp Hard Core - Team Hard Core - HeliFreak > HF Swag

HF Swag HF Shirts, Hats, Stickers and anything else HF