Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 550 Class Electric Helicopters

550 Class Electric Helicopters 550 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
davidrex
Registered Users

Default 3gx setup

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since i've build my last electric trex and this is the first one with 3GX. I wont be using a rx so can somebody please tell me where do I plug in 2 antennas and where can I plug in the bec pro?? I'm getting the 550v2 on Monday so I want to get a head start. Also if i'm setting the servos to 6V do I have to do anything with the tail servo?? I'm not familiar with the cc bec pro.

Thanks.
davidrex is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
mtymyk
Registered Users

there are 2 outputs for your satellites on the side of the unit, and the bec wires go to both of the lower horizontal slots on the 3GX, you'll have to unplug one to insert the bind plug, bind it then put the power lead back into the 3GX.. the 620 can handle 6V so just set the bec to that
Old 07-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
densis
Registered Users

Default cc BEC Pro

plug one into the power in on the 3GX and get a y lead and plug the second one into any of the other servo ports that is what castle told me and work great
densis is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 550 Class Electric Helicopters

550 Class Electric Helicopters 550 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.