Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Camp Hard Core - Team Hard Core - HeliFreak > HF Swag

HF Swag HF Shirts, Hats, Stickers and anything else HF

Old 07-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Rotorbroke
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Just Plain Old Donate

I'll buy some swag when my VA checks let me, but where is just a plain ole Paypal donate button to help Will with the site and events? Don't just make one up and try to get me send money to Nigerea or somewhere, please. I know the easy button is here somewhere, but i've been looking for months and can't figure it out? It's not like like i have too much money. But my parent's taught me to share. Thanks.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
Rotorbroke
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

okay. this shouldn't be so hard. i need a paypal button in the middle of anm empty page to make $250 go to hf so they can buy raffle prizes for the tabke for next fly in. i will be there in thought (and free raffle prizes )only. It can't be too hard, but i'm baffled. help???? but i promise to buy some swag in the future if someone helps me, just so this stays on topic?

Last edited by Rotorbroke; 07-25-2011 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: pooooooor thinking and reazoning skilllls??? :-(
Rotorbroke is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
Bob O
HF Support

My HF Map location

Will might chime in when he finds the time, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that HeliFreak isn't one of "those" sites where donations are solicited. If it was, there'd have been a paypal button years ago.
Futaba 14SG
Bob O is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
Rotorbroke
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I know they don't solicit (or guilt!), and they are fair and even, and free, but they have costs and we can help.... i think, just isn't simple for us that can barely turn on a tx.......... i think your on a sturdy limb bob........ but thanks for answering. there were a lot of echoes in here.

Last edited by Rotorbroke; 07-25-2011 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: eternal pooor spelling from a barely used mind??? :-)
Rotorbroke is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:41 PM   #5
Rotorbroke
Registered Users

My HF Map location

SOLVED. Purchase of Stryker Q PNP on hold. No regrets. Thank-You to Will and crew, and you too Bob O !!! :-)

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Camp Hard Core - Team Hard Core - HeliFreak > HF Swag

HF Swag HF Shirts, Hats, Stickers and anything else HF