START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters

Walkera Helicopters Walkera Helicopter Support

Old 10-02-2011, 04:02 AM   #1
emil_dimitrijevic
Registered Users

Smile Devo 6 and Devo 8

Hi! I am wondering how bad (good) the screens are on those two transmitters, DEVO 6 & 8? Can anyone compare them with for example color cellphone display? I am thinking of getting either 6 or 8. What is your opinion? Thank you.

Emil
emil_dimitrijevic is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:29 AM   #2
Magooch
Registered Users

I wish I could give you first hand info... I have read that it is visually pleasing but hard to see in the daylight and you have to press hard to interact with touch screen. Overall is supposed to be a nice tx. I may pick one up with the genius heli, or buy the 2801 version, I am still trying to decide...
Gaui X7 Edge BeastX Savox Scorpion CC Ice2 HV120
Magooch is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:17 AM   #3
helimaniac88
Registered Users

i have the devo 6/genius package. The tx has al the right features and I chose it because I like the idea of a small tx. The genius is nice, has some areas that it is superior to the mcpx, others it is not. I actually have not flown the genius too much since I have not ordered any spares yet for it. I was waiting for someone stateside to get parts. I have to say that I use the stylus to interact and that works great so no complaints. The sticks feel a big different than dx6i/2801 sticks, I think I will get used to them though. I really dont think I will fly it enough to tell untill I get a few rx's that it works with fo ra few of my 120's in the fleet. ehirabo has a v120dq02 that works on the devo transmitter. When they have parts and I can order the rx separately (for reasonable money) I will give it a go!
in sunlight it is a bit difficult to see, but not impossible
helimaniac88 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters

Walkera Helicopters Walkera Helicopter Support