Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more

Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more *No Commercial Ads

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
Gearswinger
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default SOLD

I have a Kaos G10 frame for sale. This is the one that comes with the G10 side frames, and is currently on my Logo 600. I do not have the reducer to take it down to fit a Logo 500 boom, but they are available from Helidirect. I have modified the motor plate to accept 30mm spacing on the motor bolts, but it will also work with 25mm spacing with washers.

This is in great shape with no damage. Looks great, and gives you a lot more mounting and wiring options for your equipment than the stock Logo frames

$100 shipped in the US. It will take me a few days to ship, all of my stuff is still installed in it, but it will ship no later than Thursday.

Last edited by Gearswinger; 10-02-2011 at 07:42 PM..
Closed Thread

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more

Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more *No Commercial Ads