Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System > Align 3GX FBL System

Align 3GX FBL System Align 3GX FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

Old 10-28-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
what-d-heli
Registered Users

Default Can't open the V1.2 D/L

Hi guys. I downloaded the V1.2 from Align's web page numerous times now, but I don't know how to open this RAR file(?) Tried WinAce free d/l just to extract it...but still to no avail. I'm stuck at V1.1 up to now. Tried un-installing and installing the disc program thinking that will help, but nothing happens.

Sorry, I am just computer illiterate, lol. Any step by step guide on how to succesfully run the this new version of the 3GX software?

Thanks a bunch.

I am using windows vista btw.
what-d-heli is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
Psych101
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by what-d-heli View Post
Hi guys. I downloaded the V1.2 from Align's web page numerous times now, but I don't know how to open this RAR file(?) Tried WinAce free d/l just to extract it...but still to no avail. I'm stuck at V1.1 up to now. Tried un-installing and installing the disc program thinking that will help, but nothing happens.

Sorry, I am just computer illiterate, lol. Any step by step guide on how to succesfully run the this new version of the 3GX software?

Thanks a bunch.

I am using windows vista btw.
You need winrar (free):

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Old 10-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
stualoo
Registered Users

or you can use 7-Zip... which I think is free/no registration necessary too!

http://www.7-zip.org
stualoo is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #4
what-d-heli
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks guys. I'll give it another try with your suggestions.
what-d-heli is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System > Align 3GX FBL System

Align 3GX FBL System Align 3GX FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support